The world’s greatest offensive line since the beginning of t

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
How did our defensive line survive those Neanderthal, 600 pound, 12 foot tall, who can leap over tall buildings Notre Dame offensive linemen?

If I heard it once, I heard two hundred times this past week that Notre Dame’s offensive line has 3 players who should be playing in the NFL today and are by far college football’s greatest line.

Now, to be clear, I think they are very good, but the experts ignored one teenie, weenie factoid…the Canes defensive line is as nasty and dominating as it gets!!!

Advertisement
ND's O Line is awesome.

Except when they have to go up against true freshman backup defensive ends like #97 .

Advertisement
ND's O Line is awesome.

Except when they have to go up against true freshman backup defensive ends like #97 .

For all I know he's only got that one move, but he's 2/2 with it. Break him out every 3rd and long and we go undefeated the next 3 years.

I kind of chuckled to myself when ND fans came on here slobbering all over themselves about their best players - LT and LG. Lol. Qb sucked defense sucked etc

begin watching at the 3:50 mark where they discuss the canes in the trenches these people in the media have no idea that we got some dogs on our line, well they do now!

[video=youtube;sGb_iynMZvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGb_iynMZvE[/video]

Advertisement
Our DTs manhandled them. They could not deal with our speed. They forgot the mention we have a NFL DL 2 deep. And we didn't stunt or anything. We chased down plays from the backside

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

begin watching at the 3:50 mark where they discuss the canes in the trenches these people in the media have no idea that we got some dogs on our line, well they do now!

[video=youtube;sGb_iynMZvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGb_iynMZvE[/video]

I know the dumb and dumber comparison is over used, but those two imbeciles are an other worldly stupid!

Yeah just like Oklahoma in the 80s. And we handed it to them every time we played them.

How did our defensive line survive those Neanderthal, 600 pound, 12 foot tall, who can leap over tall buildings Notre Dame offensive linemen?

If I heard it once, I heard two hundred times this past week that Notre Dame’s offensive line has 3 players who should be playing in the NFL today and are by far college football’s greatest line.

Now, to be clear, I think they are very good, but the experts ignored one teenie, weenie factoid…the Canes defensive line is as nasty and dominating as it gets!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back