The Work 9-24

This team today with a different coaching staff wins the coastal easily and gives FSU all it can handle in the ACCCG. What a shame to waste a season and the talent we have.

Advertisement
Smart Kid. I couldn't with good conscious ask any kid to commit to this staff if they were related to me.

**Tim Irvin is a big UF lean at this point. Miami is not out of the picture, but Irvin has told people around him for the last few weeks that the Gators have seized a solid lead for him. If he ended up at Miami, it would be because of JaQuan Johnson and his mother, which of course gives the Canes a fighting chance. Irvin has questions about Paul Williams as a defensive back coach and that is a major factor for him.
That's bs.

the kid is right to question this staff. Fine.
but UF **** storm?

Interestingly, Badgley was even working with the receivers a little bit over the summer in 7-on-7 work.

No more Brian Monroes please. Just kick the ******* ball. And tackle. You're allowed to tackle.

Advertisement
Smart Kid. I couldn't with good conscious ask any kid to commit to this staff if they were related to me.

**Tim Irvin is a big UF lean at this point. Miami is not out of the picture, but Irvin has told people around him for the last few weeks that the Gators have seized a solid lead for him. If he ended up at Miami, it would be because of JaQuan Johnson and his mother, which of course gives the Canes a fighting chance. Irvin has questions about Paul Williams as a defensive back coach and that is a major factor for him.
That's bs.

the kid is right to question this staff. Fine.
but UF **** storm?

Exactly and he will be the first one to complain if he chooses UF

This team today with a different coaching staff wins the coastal easily and gives FSU all it can handle in the ACCCG. What a shame to waste a season and the talent we have.

I feel the same way. Other then Kaaya being a true freshman this is a 10 or 11 win team.

Excited to read the next Work. Love to know what Pete has heard regarding Golden and the D that we haven't heard yet.

Advertisement
"Irvin has questions about Paul Williams as a defensive back coach and that is a major factor for him."

This is alarming as we have a defensive minded HC just like Florida where it sounds like he will end up

TRob>Williams as a recruiter and building relationships with the recruits

Lol people here **** on T-Rob yet the defense where he's a position coach at are in the top 10 statistically year in and year out while we have some *** clowns coming from the MAC giving up 400 yards of offense regularly.

GTFO

Thanks Pete. Looking forward to The Work this week focusing on Al Golden's job security and the defense. Will def stay tuned!!!

This. I dont know about everyone else but recruiting is the last thing on my mind right now. At the end of the day, if we suck this year and Al gets fired, we are starting from scratch anyway.

I want the inside scoop on Al/Dno and this **** defense!!

Not if we hire Butch.

He can take what we have, maximize performance, and use our rather talented crew as the core of another National Championship run. Two years.

Advertisement
Back