The Work 7-17: PARADISE CAMP RECAP

View as article
Advertisement
Http://floridastate.247sports.com/Topic/James-Cook-tweet-to-Jerry-Jeudy-46279514

We don't need James Cook doing this BS right after the camp either.

[MENTION=10316]waynejr31[/MENTION] please tip-off the staff so they keep this kid away and don't waste their time w him. Probably just working as an inside man for Jimbo. Let's just keep our focus on Lingard

This just goes to show you that you can't take anything these kids tell you as gospel. That tweet looks like it might have come right after I dropped him off home or during the ride home. As soon as we got in the car, I asked everybody what were their thoughts and I asked is he set on FSU. He told me he enjoyed the camp and was not sure where he wants to go, so that leads me to believe that there is a huge chance there. I really doubt that Juedy would go to FSU so I'm not too worried about that. Let's just win, see how Cook does for the next two years, and let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I got that by everyone's reaction, but I don't speak Emoji so I have no ******* clue what he is telling Jeudy.

Advertisement
I don't know why this popped up at the bottom i want even searching for this.

But just to see those names on Pete's work list.

Advertisement
He was right about Hayes. Going into his 2nd year as a starter at LG for the Sooners
Yeah. He was right about the guys we didn’t land. It doesn’t take butch to look at jeudy or leatherwood and say yeah that’s a 1st rounder

Advertisement
All writers do this they pump up the players and never say they suck...........when u see scoop here the players are always amazing and compared to other good players.

All writers do this they pump up the players and never say they suck...........when u see scoop here the players are always amazing and compared to other good players.
Facts.
I mean, what are they gonna do, talk em down and say they suck?
That's why there are round about ways of saying a player sucks

Advertisement
Back