The whole Josh Darrow, uniform, etc fake world of Hurricane

caneaddict

Senior
"good news"

Bottom line, we have sucked for 10 years, nothing we are doing can be deemed positive until we make progress on the field...

I know in this world of websites, social media, etc.. people have made a name for themselves with insider info whatever so our starving fanbase clings on to their opinions for dear life and happiness, but..

the fact is that all these insiders have come to age in a time when Miami has sucked, so in reality they have never really delivered good news, nor have their opinions on Miami news, that has been portrayed as positive, come to fruition in any way as an advancement for this football program

We as a fanbase have celebrated a bunch of moves that have resulted in jack ****

let me know when an insider has the scoop on a guaranteed 10 wins and a conference championship, but for now I will wait and see on the josh darrows, uniforms, stadiums, swag17 propaganda and all other gift wrapped **** news

Advertisement
Inside information needs to be factual, not necessarily positive. If all there is to report is bad news than it is what it is.

The "insiders" who were telling us that donna and a faction of the board of distrustees does not want a strong UM football program turned out to be right. The fact that their news is depressing doesnt make them false insiders; Quite the contrary actually.

We all feel your pain though, OP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back