The way this SHOULD go.....

Texxcane

Redshirt Freshman
Look at current situation, we're down, not only down but a mile behind the big boys. Flake's **** is on the line, and maybe even Hurricane football with another failed hire. What Flake needs to do is pick up phone, no, get his *** down the street to Butch's office, tell him you F'd up hiring Mork in the first place and apologize for not knowing a damm thing about football coaches. Tell Butch you can give him whatever it is, 6-8 mill to work with, let Butch work out the money as he see's fit. As I have said here many times, hire Butch you get Jimmy's input free. Between those two guys they know every football coach worth a damm in this country, and I'm sure Jimmy would be more than willing to help, they are still good buddies. I can here Jimmy now making said phone call, hey we're gettin a band together down here in Miami to unseat that ******* at Bama, come on. Tell me that ain't Jimmy !! We cannot afford to fail yet AGAIN on this go round guys, we're on the ropes here. I see all these names thrown around, Rex ? gotta be kiddin !! Leach, love Leach but he ain't no championship caliber coach. There is not a coach out there, that we can afford, that is a shoe in to kill it here as y'all love to say, other than Paul Hilton. You know what you got with him, all the others are a crapshoot, I don't GAF what they did at XYZ school, The U is different, and there's a lot of guys here not realizing this. Not only do you need to be a good coach/ recruiter, you have to be a good fit for this program, Mork was a horrible fit day one, and I posted that and was killed.
No need for worldwide search committee, none o that usual crap, not even a need to do all these interviews. Y'all cry bout Butch having bags then turn around and wanna hire Urban ? Yea he's good but crooked as Hillary, so quit crying about something that Butch had basically nothing to do with and I think that's a proven, nobody, and I mean nobody, knows the landscape o the 305 any better. We do this and we're back on the map almost overnight, that SOB still has the gas man I can assure you, nobody we can hire would be more committed to bringing this U back than him, and having Jimmy as a consultant DAMM sure don't hurt. I'M TIRED OF THIS PROGRAM BEING A F'N JOKE, been here since the good ole days when we stomped the **** outta everybody we played. Make the goddamm call

Advertisement
Paragraphs are your friends.

That said, I could deal with a Butch hire IF it means that the BOT and the Golden Canes are opening up the purse strings for assistants and a real S&C coach.
I'm thinking w the money they were paying Mork, and had already said they'd go a mill on a good OC, Butch could do wonders with that amount

So bring popular coaches with a lot of connections, and others will want to come? Like the miami Heat with the Big 3, it worked. Im with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back