The way I think it's going to go down (not an insider)

JZCane

Sophomore
First calls are going to go to Herman, Richt, Fuente and maybe Strong (in no order), then perhaps a pie in the sky candidate or two to kick the tires (Patterson or Gundy?). I really don't see this getting down to the Butch - Chud - Mario - Schiano group until it's around December 7th and all of the former have turned the gig down. For all of the talk of the admin being able to "pony" up and pay for a coach, I just can't us going after a safe target right out of the gate. Just my opinion anyways

Advertisement
Nope. If the big dogs on the BOT want Butch. It's gonna be Butch. I am no insider, but I think Butch is manufacturing a monster staff as we speak... Just my opinion.

First calls are going to go to Herman, Richt, Fuente and maybe Strong (in no order), then perhaps a pie in the sky candidate or two to kick the tires (Patterson or Gundy?). I really don't see this getting down to the Butch - Chud - Mario - Schiano group until it's around December 7th and all of the former have turned the gig down. For all of the talk of the admin being able to "pony" up and pay for a coach, I just can't us going after a safe target right out of the gate. Just my opinion anyways

Thank God you let us know. We have been wondering. There are some of us who think Butch is a done deal and all the other stuff is just noise to placate people who don't know any better. Glad you set us straight.

Advertisement
Nope. If the big dogs on the BOT want Butch. It's gonna be Butch. I am no insider, but I think Butch is manufacturing a monster staff as we speak... Just my opinion.

So what do you make of the comments by Barry Jackson?

Even though he has more of a clue than any of the other writers..He still has no clue. His comments were premature. He was speculating at best by saying Butch was a fall back.

Advertisement
Back