The Value of Muschamp

daddacane

Senior
Muschamp being rumored to becoming defensive cord at Auburn-Texas A&M-South Carolina-and can you believe FSU? If all these schools have him on a want list why doesn't Miami see the value in upgrading its defense...South Carolina would be the logical choice as a coach in waiting behind the Ol Ball Coach, but my money is on Jimbo===he knows how good a defensive mind Muschamp is...If he winds up there Canes can kiss goodbye to quality defensive players...

Advertisement
If the SEC teams are after him we cannot pay him enough. Unless his buyout negates that issue.

Muschamp being rumored to becoming defensive cord at Auburn-Texas A&M-South Carolina-and can you believe FSU? If all these schools have him on a want list why doesn't Miami see the value in upgrading its defense...South Carolina would be the logical choice as a coach in waiting behind the Ol Ball Coach, but my money is on Jimbo===he knows how good a defensive mind Muschamp is...If he winds up there Canes can kiss goodbye to quality defensive players...

Hey, FSU is going to get plenty of them without him. Whatever school he goes to will get them because of him. Maybe it is better if he is at FSU -- he can only take so many and more left for us. No way Al is going to hire him.

The value of Muschamp was that he was u***'s HC. Now that's over with he has no value to us.

I don't understand the infatuation with this guy but it's a moot point anyway. Dorito is not going anywhere as long as Golden is HC.

Advertisement
Hope he don't go to FSU. Fisher coaching offense and Muschamp coaching the D would be a nightmare.

If Golden wants to keep running the D then I'm fine with him keeping his butt buddy around if that is what he wishes. Itll just be more time and pressure on himself.

I think coach D bows out or Al demotes him to LB coach next year and brings in London or someone else that runs an attacking 3-4.

I don't understand the infatuation with this guy but it's a moot point anyway. Dorito is not going anywhere as long as Golden is HC.

I thought donof would for sure be gone, but with a top 20 D, it might be tough to get him out, unless there's personal tension.

If Golden wants to keep running the D then I'm fine with him keeping his butt buddy around if that is what he wishes. Itll just be more time and pressure on himself.

I think coach D bows out or Al demotes him to LB coach next year and brings in London or someone else that runs an attacking 3-4.

Coach D would go elsewhere before taking a demotion. And with a top 20 D he would have options elsewhere.

Advertisement
Jeremy Pruitt might be due for a HC position somewhere. If that happen, I can see Muschamp going back to his alma mater as DC. UGA

Advertisement
Back