The U Part 2 Doc

All ACC
Premium
Now that Golden's gone I may finally be able to stomach watching this. Anyone know of a link?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanted to forget the nightmare...beautiful memories...and love seeing the ballers on Sunday's....lot of pride there

Just got done watching it again myself. How anybody on this site can disrespect Butch Davis is beyond me. What he did with those sanctions is nothing short of a miracle.

Advertisement
Really? The worse the current situation got, the more I wanted to watch the old stuff. Sad.

I still find myself going on YouTube to look at old game clips put together by that boy Canesfreak2001 to reminisce on what we had. I mean do we realize that we were this close to literally having 8 titles in a 20 yr stretch. I mean re watching 86 was painful, re watching us getting jobbed by the refs against ND in 88 was gut wrenching, and blowing that lead to Nebaska in 94 was equally as painful as watching 86...and through it all, how I yearn for those days.....

THANK GOD GOLDEN IS GONE! And I hope he gets another coaching gig w D'No just so we have a chance to play them and hang 70 on them.

Advertisement
Back