The Triangle is Born

caneaddict

Senior
Do your thing young men.. McCloud, Pinckney, Quarterman... You dont have to be perfect, just play ball, learn, and hit, stick, and buss **** up.. jay-z-roc-sign.jpg

Advertisement
Hey..History could def repeat itself here.

Pinckney = Darrin Smith

Shaq = Michael Barrow

McCloud = Jesse Armstead

Too good to be true and too perfert to fail. Im willing to take some bumps and bruises this year to have these 3 holding it down for the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
They'll take some lumps this year for sure. But this early PT will pay off big time in a year or two. This Grace/AQM incident may end up being a blessing in disguise if Joe gets a healthy amount of playing time as well.

Some of my favorite times as a football fan were watching those 3 play together. What a **** privilege.

Michael Barrow as a college LB = Holy sh*t. Rusty Medearis gets cheapshotted against Arizona. Barrow loses his mind and has an incredible game. We win 8-7 in OBowl.

I'll bet they're excited for Saturday. I know I am. GO CANES :emot-CANES:

Advertisement
Some of my favorite times as a football fan were watching those 3 play together. What a **** privilege.

Michael Barrow as a college LB = Holy sh*t. Rusty Medearis gets cheapshotted against Arizona. Barrow loses his mind and has an incredible game. We win 8-7 in OBowl.

Amazing how technology has advanced. Rusty would have been back as good as new in todays era of science. Back then his career was ruined and he was never the same.

First there was the Bermuda Triangle, now more deadly than ever...The Miami Triangle. Good post mon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Mike laying out Vanover; Houston coach "I knew we were in trouble when their OLB ran step for step with our fastest WR." If these three kids get close we will be okay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back