The Sunshine Tournament (Plan D)

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
Plan A: Normal Season
Plan B: Conference Only Fall Schedule
Plan C: Conference Only Spring Schedule

Look this sucks, and I'm just trying to pretend it's not happening, so I know this is far fetched, but F' it,

"I'm hurt dawg."
1594336065835.png

If playing conference only games becomes untenable I propose a regional tournament of Sunshine State teams. Open camps on 9/19, travel by bus if necessary, everyone agrees to testing protocols/procedures etc. Keep it to the Pro stadiums + Camping World if you have to. But by keeping it in state all of the schools have the same health department, education department, bureaucrats, etc.

What do you all think about this schedule? I for one would love to see it rather than no football.

THE SUNSHINE TOURNAMENT
1594335075606.png

Advertisement

Look this sucks, and I'm just trying to pretend it's not happening, so I know this is far fetched, but F' it,

"I'm hurt dawg."
View attachment 121051
If playing conference only games becomes untenable I propose a regional tournament of Sunshine State teams. Open camps on 9/19, travel by bus if necessary, everyone agrees to testing protocols/procedures etc. Keep it to the Pro stadiums + Camping World if you have to. But by keeping it in state all of the schools have the same health department, education department, bureaucrats, etc.

What do you all think about this schedule? I for one would love to see it rather than no football.

THE SUNSHINE TOURNAMENT
View attachment 121048
looks like the "Florida Conference".

Plan Aa, play a shortened season just so they can shuffle the kids out of the class and and avoid a massive unsolvable logjam.

"I'm hurt dawg."
View attachment 121051

THE SUNSHINE TOURNAMENT
View attachment 121048
Go ahead and throw in BC & FAMU.

Advertisement

"I'm hurt dawg."
View attachment 121051

THE SUNSHINE TOURNAMENT
View attachment 121048
Don't blame you at all for thinking outside the box bro.

Advertisement
Eight game conference schedule and conference championship than the Playoffs. That’s it. Simple uncomplicated and straight to the point.
Problem number two is that bowl season and the playoffs are happening right smack in the middle of flu season.
If people are going to be getting the flu and corona at the same time oh my job is going to be so much fun.

"I'm hurt dawg."
View attachment 121051

THE SUNSHINE TOURNAMENT
View attachment 121048

why are we at uf and FSU?

Advertisement

"I'm hurt dawg."
View attachment 121051

THE SUNSHINE TOURNAMENT
View attachment 121048
The All Florida Conference. Like it

Advertisement
Playing all games in the State of Florida seems like a good idea in theory.

Knowing how 2020 has gone so far though there would probably be a lot of real Hurricanes and Tropical storms causing even more delays and cancellations.

May have to call it the rainy state tournament by the end of October.

Just as long as it's acknowledged that UCF will also be considered the national champs.

Advertisement
Back