THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
As much as i wanted to rip my tv off the wall or throw the remote thru the tv its not the end of the season. we can still win this ****** division and conference. And these chumps from yahoo and now the herald are just trying to sell papers and other bs memberships.

We are just a young and immature team who is in diapers and needs to grow up as the season goes on and learn how to overcome adversity under the lights against the good teams when it matters. Eventually we will get there but unfortunately i dont believe it will happen this season. were looking at a long off-season of lifting and workouts and running so our boys can become men and assert themselves on the line of scrimmage

Advertisement
We weren't winning this game either way... but D'Onofrio, moving forward, is not the answer for our defense.
But we'll imp[rove next year (because we only can) and people will cite improvement lulz

Next game. Win it. Build on another ACC victory for an achievable goal of making it to the conference title. Recruit more, better players. Repeat until back.

Advertisement
Back