The season could still be a success no matter what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianP

Band
Banned
This ND game is getting a ton of hype. Maybe too much. I don't like the media circus surrounding it, I don't like seeing the players and even coaches taking pictures and shooting videos with espn personalities, when there is a game that has to be played. ND is coming in here with no distractions, I don't see wimbush running around posing with Maria or Bruschi.

I just have a very bad feeling about this game, and I don't want people to get all stupid and crazy if we lose. Everyone expected a 2 loss season and the Coastal and those goals are ALL within reach no matter what happens tomorrow. We could still end up 10-1 with a chance to beat Clemson for our FIRST ACC title and THAT is far more important than a win over an old rival.

My biggest concern, win or lose, is that our team suffers a big letdown and doesnt get up emotionally for uva next week. That Pitt game is also a massive trap game, just like the Syracuse upset of clemson which was a Friday night road loss against an inferior opponent.

Advertisement
When the mob drags you out in the street and beats you to death just remember that I told you so. And that you deserved it.

Advertisement
I disagree. You have to shoot for the moon. If you don't dream it you won't do it. No one is saying it will be a bad season if you lose to ND. But if you are not excited about playing the #3 team then you don't have high expectations for yourself and thats bad.

Expectations change with wins so we have to win.................we 9-0 right now (well for me we 9-0) so we have to win its ND

When the mob drags you out in the street and beats you to death just remember that I told you so. And that you deserved it.

I'm just saying to keep things in perspective. losing to ND isn't the end of the world. The cretins will be out in full force trying to melt this board down on Sunday if we lose but the level headed amongst us should be telling these fake fans to shut up.

Every single person demanded a 2 loss season and a coastal title. These will all still be in reach no matter what happens. We could end up with 10, 11, even 12 wins no matter what happens. Those are HUGE milestones.

I don't think anybody is looking at two losses as a goal at this point in the season

Advertisement
One game at a time thats how the players will take it and so will I. No one in their right mind would have predicted we could be 1 win away from a top 4 ranking . Great coaching job by Richt

Oh great, another Don Bailey, Jr. preventative broadcasting, fan base manager.

We get it. Even though you once banged an 8, you weren't settling when you married a 6 because you were pretty sure you'd end up with a 5.

Sorry, we don't share your prophylactic lifestyle.

Grow a pair man, we're winning tomorrow.

This game means nothing or it means everything. Depends how you view it.

Advertisement

I'm just saying to keep things in perspective. losing to ND isn't the end of the world. The cretins will be out in full force trying to melt this board down on Sunday if we lose but the level headed amongst us should be telling these fake fans to shut up.

Every single person demanded a 2 loss season and a coastal title. These will all still be in reach no matter what happens. We could end up with 10, 11, even 12 wins no matter what happens. Those are HUGE milestones.

There's a time and place for perspective, it's called mid-January. Friday night in November is for knowing we're going to win.

Here's what's bothersome: this is a Goldenized type of attitude that affects a lot of our fans. They're not just anticipating a loss tomorrow, they're even thinking about a subsequent loss the following week to Virginia AND a "massive trap" game the week after that lol. I'm not saying we're assured of winning tomorrow, but come on, this negativity does nobody any good. What have you seen thus far this year to lend this type of fear?

Advertisement
If you scared go to church ***** boy. Were the ******* Miami Hurricanes. We bring the fear. I hope we get in their **** faces pregame.

...Even if we lose... the man said.

Well, we haven't lost.

Worry about losing after you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back