The rumblings are just a freckled herring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I said it was a ride all the time. No way they give in to the Banner Bunch and hire Butch

PM's aren't merely sent. I must vet every new PM lister to ensure complete trustworthyness. If one of my PM's were to fall into the wrong hands, my sauces would dry up.

Advertisement
If there is a secret candidate....it's Chud.

He was the leader out of the gate and you have not heard his name at all recently.

Tuesday is off day for NFL teams. Me thinks Blake is meeting him today.

He was the leader out of the gate and you have not heard his name at all recently.

You have a half chub don't you?

Advertisement

You have a half chub don't you?

I have to agree with him I think that Chud would be a waste of time, once you get the taste of the NFL and ARE successful why would you ever want to come back unless you are thrown to the curve

PM's aren't merely sent. I must vet every new PM lister to ensure complete trustworthyness. If one of my PM's were to fall into the wrong hands, my sauces would dry up.

PM please. I don't know anybody, just sit on this board all day to try and get excited about the canes

**** it mang. No one to PM for my herring breakfast..

Advertisement
Dang and I was having fun in this thread too. Sorry guys, gonna shut it down now - too many people actually taking things seriously today. Tensions are high and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back