"The Rise of the U"

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
I say that it's time for the guys that are already at the U to buckle up their chin straps, work harder than they ever have in their lives or even thought possible, and unleash **** on the rest of the ACC and the football landscape. Miami wasn't built on 5-star prima donnas, it was built by men who had an us against the world attitude and take no prisoners attitude. In my opinion, the way to bring down this network that Ice, Luke and all these other scumbags have is by starting to win big again with the guys that we do have, and start doing it NOW. All of these kids can choose to go wherever they want to, that is their God given right as free men. However, let it be known to them that no quarter will be given to any of them when we're stomping their faces in the dirt on game day. It's time to get back to the old-school ways that the U was built on. These guys forget that the U, led by the great Howard Schnellenberger, and a bunch of guys who would die for their teammates if need be, paved the way for them to be enjoying the benefits of getting all of these scholarship offers from the SEC, Big Ten, ACC, Pac Ten, etc.. Loyalty is not something that is prevalent in today's world. I say if you're with us and want to build the U back up, brick-by-brick, then welcome and let's kick some ***! Not saying that we don't need talented players, but I'll take guys who have a little less talent and lots of heart and guts, anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

So if AC, MT, DK, KB, SC and the rest of the bunch want to turn their backs on the U, so be it. Just remember the U is a TRUE family, either you ride-or-die. Golden and staff are trying to build this U the right way. Lots of road blocks and traps are being laid by the local HS coaches and local/national media. Couldn't think of a better time than this to close ranks and let these BYTCHES know what time it is.

Finally, for all of you new recruits who are joining the U family, use this as fuel and motivation to show the world that you guys are the REAL DEAL. Use every little slight as a reason to lift those extra reps, run those extra laps, study game film that extra hour, and make all of these frauds who are trying to kill our brand eat their words.

It's been 10 years since the worst call in the history of sports, in my opinion, sent the U into a tailspin that they have yet to recover from. I say it's time to exorcise those demons and it's starts right here, right now. Let this be the year that we all remember as the RISE OF THE U from the ashes!!!

Advertisement
I can appreciate keeping the faith, but lets no kid ourselves either. The U was built on homegrown talent. If we continue to let some of the best homegrown talent slip away to places like Arkansas, Alabama, and South Carolina then there is a problem. Only managing 2 or 3 homegrown recruits would be nothing short of a disaster. Golden needs to close on some of these guys.

So, how do you figure losing AC is a golden failure? Dude did everything he could. Its obvious his coach pushed him to Bielema.

I really think that some if you fans are completly delusional ..... This has to be changed UM has to do something and find away to keep S FL talent home truth of the matter is we have santions coming and we not on the top of the ACC we have to find away

Percy Harvin. BIGGEST Prima donna/entitlement syndrome/gods gift syndrome/whatever the fug else. Dude was a fuggin BALLER and helped win championships. Carlos Dunlap, Wilder Jr, etc..... Duke Johnsons are HARD to find. Some of these kids KNOW they are that fuggin deal. And are ****y But at the end of the day, they still put in that hard work. You think 5 stars are just handed out to random *** kids. LOL no. Those kids worked their *** off as KIDS to get to the point where every college in the nation wants you. I think some of you feel like this **** is given to them. Some of these z"pri maddonas" go to separate trainers/speed coaches/position coaches AFTER finishing up practice is south Florida heat. Training 5-6 days a week in the "off season". 7 on 7s, camps, combines, etc.....

Advertisement
I can appreciate keeping the faith, but lets no kid ourselves either. The U was built on homegrown talent. If we continue to let some of the best homegrown talent slip away to places like Arkansas, Alabama, and South Carolina then there is a problem. Only managing 2 or 3 homegrown recruits would be nothing short of a disaster. Golden needs to close on some of these guys.

This, you can't compare this age to back them because back then schellenberger was getting any sofl recruit he wanted

What exactly do you think Golden could or should have done regarding Collins? The only thing that likely would have made a difference is if Golden told Collins that he was switching Duke to another position (which obviously is not going to happen) and Collins would be the lone feature back...because that's what Collins wants to be, and that's what his high school coach pushed in his interviews.

I really think that some if you fans are completly delusional ..... This has to be changed UM has to do something and find away to keep S FL talent home truth of the matter is we have santions coming and we not on the top of the ACC we have to find away

just win. that's the formula

Advertisement
So, how do you figure losing AC is a golden failure? Dude did everything he could. Its obvious his coach pushed him to Bielema.

Because he lost him to Ark is the failure. I swear some of you act like soccer coaches at AYSO, "it's not about the result as long as you gave it your all". **** that, Al makes good money to produce not give effort.

Some of you guys need to just calm the **** down. Bottom line on this Collins deal was we got screwed. This **** is always gonna happen to some degree, but the program moves on. The corrupt coaches and street agents aren't going away, but I trust a guy like AG to get more than he loses moving forward.

Because he lost him to Ark is the failure. I swear some of you act like soccer coaches at AYSO, "it's not about the result as long as you gave it your all". **** that, Al makes good money to produce not give effort.

Al can't kidnap kids and force them to play here. If the kid wants to play in a different system, and is being pushed to do so by the high school coach that he lives with, there's not much Al can do.

Thank you, I'm sick of people giving Al the free pass, look I understand he came into a tough situation, and I haven't lost hope in him, but I'm certainly not giving him the "he tried his hardest" pass, that being said, I'm probably more ****ed at that fat **** gatewood than Al

Advertisement
Randy Got All of the S Fl kids he wanted...He didn't win. Al will have to win w/ 2/3 of the S fl kids he wanted if he doesn't he'll be fired like randy in 2-3 more years....The Results arn't mesured in Recruiting they are mesured on the field. You will never go 25 for 25 in recruiting. Count me as disapointed that we missed on AC but confident that we are still moving in the right direction as a program

If this is still happening when we're coming off of 10+ win seasons and don't have opposing coaches telling recruits we're getting the death penalty, then start to worry about Golden not defending the "State of Miami." Until then (which is hopefully after this next season), I'm very impressed with the guys he's getting.

Some of you all kill me. Last year Golden hauled in a great class, after Randy's boy ran to the NFL. This year we have a limited number of ships, coaches and Puke hating on the team they say they love, The NCAA just dragging crap on and we still in the top 2 or 3 of the best kids in the country. When sanctions are given or come to and agreement, and Miami is atleast in the ACCCG next yr watch out!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back