The Rest of the season

cane_caveman

Recruit
These next two weeks are crucial for us to get back in the driver seat of the coastal. If we can come away with wins at home against UNC and at V tech(which I fully Expect us to) I think we can still finish 12-2 with the loss In the accc.

What do you guys think we can do the rest of the way now that we've been tested and had to respond with our backs against the wall?

Advertisement
I'm shook after this game. No way we should have lost at home with the experienced QB and the trash FSU team.

UNC (****ed off after getting killed today), VT (on a short week), Pitt, and even NC State can give us problems.

I'm shook after this game. No way we should have lost at home with the experienced QB and the trash FSU team.

UNC (****ed off after getting killed today), VT (on a short week), Pitt, and even NC State can give us problems.

This. I won't mind this loss if we use the adversity to really propel us forward. I'm extremely worried with our offensive playcalling though.

The rest of the season Richt needs to let Thomas Brown temporarily call offensive plays. Then at years end hire a permanent, dedicated OC.

Advertisement

We might win one or two of those if we're lucky. Maybe those 6-6 predictions from pre-season weren't that far off. We need a miracle or it's gonna be another lost season. Getting very old with me.

We will find out a lot about this team next week...

They kept talking about taking a punch, well here is the standing count. Time to sack the f**k up and get up of the mat.

One way or another we'll know next week if the whole 'goldenized' thing still exists.

Advertisement
Back