The Reality of the Whole Shytsotorm is...

Then again, two guys we complained about all year, Rogers and Highsmith, got immediate free agent contracts. We have talent problems on sideline too.

So I'm guessing golden and Dorito should of held aj's hand and walked him thru the game on how to no take the worst angles ever to tackle cause you know a good football players doesn't do that on his own or anything , It's funny cause aj was always at the right place he just couldn't make a play kid is trash

Advertisement
This will be the year where golden won't have anymore excuses. All of them are his players and we'll see how he adjusts during games.

And that is a very fair assessment. I think that is how most feel. I think there has to be an improvement as well from a coaching standpoint. However, to sit here and say we had 'X' talent would be laughable. Lood at say a 9 win UM team from the 90's-early 2000's and you will still see some top tier talent. However, we got nothing right now. But there is some serious talent on this roster. And for the first time in years I am not thinking , 'if this guy can have a great year we could be good" I am more like, "I cant wait to see what these guys all do on the field together!"

Obviously we have a big ? at QB and DT, but I think there is enough elite level talent that we should be very good this upcoming season or it is time for a change. But I refuse to start 95 threads crapping on either the players or the team. I have set 'X' expectation and if this staff does not get these guys there, then I would be all for a regime change....

Only the two most important positions on their respective sides of the ball.

Try this out bud: when you breathe, inhale through your nose and not your mouth.
127.gif

As I have said, "This is really Golden's first season" will be the excuse du jour for 2014, and will be used in the post game presser after the UL opener, and then as nauseum thereafter, until 2015, when "Kaaya is just a freshman" will replace it.

I'd say the excuses for not winning the Coastal are set up for the next 2 or three seasons.

Let's face it, as bad as Shannon left us, the program didn't improve under 3 years of Golden. Golden still had more NFL players to work with than the total NFL players from all the Coastal teams that have owned us the last 3 seasons combined. (I'm sure of it)

We aren't any farther along as a program than when we lost Golden's first game to a 1-11 Maryland team. In fact, we may be worse, as "We lost Morris" WILL be another excuse in 2014.

kid is trash

Come on, man. AJ had his issues on the field (and he certainly wasn't alone in that), but he's still a Cane. He doesn't deserve to be called 'trash'.

He's a cane we all know that ? So that means cause he's a cane I'm supposed to lie and say kid was a baller ? No he was trash on the field , he can be a good kid but off the field but on the field he was straight trash

Advertisement
Players gone play (Perryman) we didnt have a lot of players and was really held back from being able to reload. When Al first came we had like one recruit committed.... UTOUGH overcome adversity. It started last year and believe it or not it is trending up imho

Then again, two guys we complained about all year, Rogers and Highsmith, got immediate free agent contracts. We have talent problems on sideline too.

Actually this is a testament to Golden and staff's player development. These 2 have no business sniffing a NFL locker room as players if not for Golden squeezing every ounce of football ability however little they may have had.

Advertisement

Rogers and Highsmith stink. Them getting FA contracts means nothing.

Might be true, but how many of our coaches got NFL contact this year? My point is that we need better talent EVERYWHERE!

Actually this is a testament to Golden and staff's player development. These 2 have no business sniffing a NFL locker room as players if not for Golden squeezing every ounce of football ability however little they may have had.

Wow, you have a big future in politics as spin master. Seriously! That is high level spin. Very impressive. If you aren't a trial lawyer, you should consider law school. Nice. I am not buying it, but very nice.

lulz...
101.jpg

Advertisement
I played college football and believe me there are average athletes that develop because they put in the work, and
some great athletes that don't because they have a crap work ethic.

The coaches only have so much time with you. You need to train, do position drills, study film and playbook on your
own to be great. I think the new players have that type of attitude to go along with athletic ability.

The culture has been changing here - from players who thought they walked in good enough, to guys that put in
the work and do extra. That's why you have to recruit the right players. DP was a 3* that has turned into the top
ILB prospect in the 2015 draft. He's getting the same coaching as Gaines did..... But DP is a great athlete with the
work ethic to match it.

kid is trash

Come on, man. AJ had his issues on the field (and he certainly wasn't alone in that), but he's still a Cane. He doesn't deserve to be called 'trash'.

He's a cane we all know that ? So that means cause he's a cane I'm supposed to lie and say kid was a baller ? No he was trash on the field , he can be a good kid but off the field but on the field he was straight trash

No one asked you to call him a baller. Just have some freaking class and don't call him 'trash' Is that too difficult?

You should be a ******* DJ

142.gif

Advertisement
kid is trash

Amen. That crap has to stop. THE U is all about the players and family. How many times in years gone by did some dude show up on the field during senior game and play his first and only game plays. Never heard of him, never saw him, but still a Cane. Not everyone is a star, but every player who puts that U on his head is a Cane and deserves the respect that comes with it. AJ gave use 4 years, his daddy gave us our pride. Go walk up to daddy and talk that crap and call us from the hospital.

kid is trash

Amen. That crap has to stop. THE U is all about the players and family. How many times in years gone by did some dude show up on the field during senior game and play his first and only game plays. Never heard of him, never saw him, but still a Cane. Not everyone is a star, but every player who puts that U on his head is a Cane and deserves the respect that comes with it. AJ gave use 4 years, his daddy gave us our pride. Go walk up to daddy and talk that crap and call us from the hospital.

Still doesn't change the fact that AJ was WOAT at safety

Advertisement
Back