The reality of it

Stylie

All ACC
Golden is coming back which sucks because he's a ******* bum. Who does he get rid of? Jethro, Williams, and Dnofrio? Just dont see him bringing all these guys back. (Even with Dnofrio being his boy)

Advertisement
He personally won't make any changes. Coaches will take other jobs potentially or Blake might get involved. 100% convinced Al thinks everything is okay.....

Then we fly a fire Blake James banner. James needs to show the next administration that his not ****** loser.

Advertisement
The realittle is our team is the second most talented team in the ACC and we can not manage to win meaningful games. Am I missing something here.

He better not be back or I'm done. I will not waste my time following a program that isn't trying it's absolute hardest to win titles. What is the point of being a fan of a team that is not giving any effort to winning???? Seems like a waste of time.

I love the Canes, but I don't love them for the jersey designs and the game atmosphere. Fans root for wins.

He better not be back or I'm done. I will not waste my time following a program that isn't trying it's absolute hardest to win titles. What is the point of being a fan of a team that is not giving any effort to winning???? Seems like a waste of time.

I love the Canes, but I don't love them for the jersey designs and the game atmosphere. Fans root for wins.

Im with you.

Advertisement
So he fires a bunch of assistants, great, what does that do?

Name a competent assistant coach that will want to come and play for him? He is a deadman walking now or next year and no one will come here because they will not develop under him to progress in there career and they won't want to be ****canned 10 months after taking the gig here.

Golden has to go or we will be fortunate to win one game next season.

He SHOULD NOT be back but I have a tough time believing this administration gives a **** and has the balls to do what is needed. The only time something good happens with our teams is when they (the administration) have something fall into their lap (Missouri-Haith-Coach L).

I'm being cautiously optimistic. We'll see tomorrow. If this f.@.g. is back he probably goes 7-5 with an easier schedule and then cites progress (6-6 the previous year). I don't think I can take another year of his press conferences and bullsh*t.

I think you guys are taking the media statements supporting Al from the administration far to literally.

I think there is a **** good chance he is canned

based on Blake James' track record so far and SHalala ... why wouldn't we expect him back? unless the school has been just offering hollow support for Golden over the last few weeks

Advertisement
based on Blake James' track record so far and SHalala ... why wouldn't we expect him back? unless the school has been just offering hollow support for Golden over the last few weeks

They offered hollow support for Shannon. If I am remembering right, Shalala even talked about having Randy in her office guaranteeing him he was their coach. She canned him 2 weeks later.

They offered hollow support for Shannon. If I am remembering right, Shalala even talked about having Randy in her office guaranteeing him he was their coach. She canned him 2 weeks later.

well this is encouraging ... Golden is all I've known as a Canes student so far

Advertisement

Titles? Laugh. These mother ****ers aren't even trying to win games.

Advertisement
Back