The Race to the ACC Championship Game

Advertisement
We win out.. Which I believe should happen and we will have a chance to erase week 1 vs Bama out of everyone's mind when we face Clemson and if we win that one no one will even remember Bama game lol.. Lets make it happen we have the entire season ahead of us. Don't let one game define you keep it moving.
You should work in hospice care.

UGA will stomp UF based on talent alone at this point. And I'm a USCe alum, we ain't getting close to touching them this year. Especially starting a grad assistant at QB with the game so early in the season.
You do understand that Kirby has lost AT LEAST 2 games in each of his seasons as HC at UGA. Look, since you admit you were "educated" at USCe, I will not hold it against you that you do not fully understand the difference between the words "could" and "will". but carry on.

Clemson game was a bad look. I’m not into the sec sec sec conference ra ra bs but we do need the conference to look good. And Clemson didn’t. That game was an old school slug fest tho. Set the game back twenty years lol. Only one score and it was a pick six
Is that game going to be a bad look if Clemson's only loss is to a Georgia team playing in the SEC title game?

Is that game going to be a bad look if Clemson's only loss is to a Georgia team playing in the SEC title game?
IF. UGA wins the SEC, then Clemson has a valid argument [assuming it runs the table] that it lost on a defensive score...................

Advertisement
NC State might do some serious damage this year. We barely beat them last year and they get coached up big time. Look out for them.

You do understand that Kirby has lost AT LEAST 2 games in each of his seasons as HC at UGA. Look, since you admit you were "educated" at USCe, I will not hold it against you that you do not fully understand the difference between the words "could" and "will". but carry on.
You didn't say 'could' or 'will' anywhere in your post. You just mentioned who they played. I provided an additional opinion on those opponents based on what we've seen this week and what I know about SCAR. No need to be a condensending ******* and provide an uninformed opinion on my education because you disagree with that opinion.

You're right. They could lose to UF, but I don't think that happens. I also realize we just watched them beat Clemson flat out in a game while missing several starters as evidence. What I am saying though is that SCAR WILL lose to them.

You didn't say 'could' or 'will' anywhere in your post. You just mentioned who they played. I provided an additional opinion on those opponents based on what we've seen this week and what I know about SCAR. No need to be a condensending ******* and provide an uninformed opinion on my education because you disagree with that opinion.

You're right. They could lose to UF, but I don't think that happens. I also realize we just watched them beat Clemson flat out in a game while missing several starters as evidence. What I am saying though is that SCAR WILL lose to them.
Lets try this again. I posted:

The good: UNC has one in conference, in division, loss.
The bad: VT has one in conference, in division, win.
The ugly: The ACC’s presumed champion scored 3 points against a team that could finish second in the SEC East.

OK. Applying reasonable reading skills leads to the absolute conclusion that I was only saying that the ACC's best team [presumed] lost to an SEC team that "could" finish second in its division. You were the one jumping on me when you wrote:

Who the F is UGA losing to in the east bruh?
see post #18 above.

So, BRUH, either you can't read, or you won't try to read. But, I could care less about what you think because you obviously do not try to post based on FACTS. [Facts are the Kirby has a history of losing games to weaker teams.] See post #23 above. You just yell at other posters. Have a nice life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back