The process is working

TheRagingWolf

Junior
Last season we would have probably lost this week's and last week's game. This team is mentally and physically tougher. This is going to be a **** good team in a couple of seasons once all these guys get older. This team is very young and inexperienced and it shows often. But physically we are right where we need to be. In my opinion, anyway.

Advertisement
Last season we would have probably lost this week's and last week's game. This team is mentally and physically tougher. This is going to be a **** good team in a couple of seasons once all these guys get older. This team is very young and inexperienced and it shows often. But physically we are right where we need to be. In my opinion, anyway.

We're not there yet physically. Most of these guys have only gone through UTough once (or in the case of true freshmen... zero times)
The physical presence will really show in years 2 and 3.

RagingWolf...you my boy, but

Sorry mane

Advertisement
Back