The Phantom Menace

MidnightCane

When I was a kid, I could see things.
You all keep harping on Manny and Blake and surely they must go. However here is the Phantom Menace.

E85AF3E1-3656-494F-A92A-0A4D2531CD77.jpeg

Strawley first joined the NCAA in 1998 as an enforcement services intern. She is a 1998 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in history. During her time at Pennsylvania, she was a two-year captain for the Quakers’ softball team. Strawley was inducted into the William Tennent High School Athletics Hall of Fame in January of 2014.

She is an NCAA plant and knows nothing about Miami culture. GHTFOH

Pa’ la mierda con esta tambien!

Last edited:
Advertisement
You all keep harping on Manny and Blake and surely the must go. However here is the Phantom Menace.

View attachment 155216

Strawley first joined the NCAA in 1998 as an enforcement services intern. She is a 1998 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in history. During her time at Pennsylvania, she was a two-year captain for the Quakers’ softball team. Strawley was inducted into the William Tennent High School Athletics Hall of Fame in January of 2014.

My goodness, she’s uglier than the **** I’m dropping as we speak.

Advertisement
You all keep harping on Manny and Blake and surely they must go. However here is the Phantom Menace.

View attachment 155216

Who were the clowns the hired Strawley in the first place. The bridge troll Shalala? Go woke and it goes to **** always.

Advertisement
When I see ignorant **** like this, I am reminded to push my girls to be strong, educated and successful people to overcome the stupidity of this world.
I have a daughter. I just dont pretend to act like she will ever be as strong as a man.

How many women have played college football or in the nfl??

Women dont belong near mens sports and that's based on science.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 155216

Damned Yankee. We haven't had very good luck with PA folks.

South Florida is different.

Advertisement
Back