The Opening 7 on 7 Tonight! 8PMET ESPNU

Advertisement
Either there is something wrong w/ my eyes or those verts are completely off. I haven't seen one player get above the 36" line yet all their scores are in the 40" range.

The chart/board has nothing to do with the measurement, it's there for show. The pad that they are on electronically measures the vert.

Think Jaquan had a bad time more than anything. Heard he's really high 4.5, low 4.6

Walton time surprise me, heard he's ran faster than that. Usually been in the 4.5s

Everyone else time is just about right. Think Ridley a tad bit faster than his time, like a 4.4

@JamieNewberg: RB Dexter Williams goes soft (commitment) with the #hurricanes - Scout http://ow.ly/yW1RB

Doesn't make sense. Cause I read another article that says he's pretty firm in his commitment but that he's visiting UF. I call bull that he's soft commit, think it's for more hits for that site.

Is Newberg from Scout? Scout has a policy that if a kid is still taking visits that he is listed as 'soft'.

Advertisement
Most impressive testing result for me came from the only 2016 kid there. He's at our biggest position of need and from Goldies old stomping ground.. New Jersey

Rashan Gary DL 2016 Vapor Carbon
6-4.0 287lbs
40yard -4.74
Shuttle -4.38
KPB -36.0
VJ -32.1
Spark -109.17

Greg Biggins ‏@GregBiggins · 6m
WR Calvin Ridley is hands down top offensive player of the day, ridiculous talent

Really hope he see's all the other local g's buying in and does the same

Agree, seems like we still have a shot with him.

I hear we do, better shot than we do with SBB and his grades are in better shape too.

I hear we have no shot at all with the Monarch kids and the boat has sailed

Also hear the reason Joker lost his job was because Miami coaches took pictures of the Monarch kids with Joker and than sent them to the NCAA. This didn't sit well with any of the parties involved

Yes, Joker gave Ridley a ride home during non-contact period. We are still in good shape with Ridley. Regarding SBB, I heard he may not even be eligble for his HS season at this point due to grades. I guess we'll see.

Advertisement
Back