The ONLY Similarity between the Golden Era and The previous

caneaddict

Senior
regime is the timeline of the progression of the program. Thursday is game 6 of year 3 and we are ranked 10th in the country. This was a very similar spot where we were in 2009 with the Clemson Tigers coming into town. That game was IMO where the program took a wrong turn(even though I agree that there are many other things being done differently, and much better these days). Thursday is a crossroads game IMO, its a game where you show PROGRESS,a statement game of all the hard work youve put in, and how the culture is now different in this program.

Whether NC is Good, bad, or ugly, Thursday you tell everyone, and especially your selves, WE BACK!!!

Kill the ******* Tar Heels!!!!

Advertisement
We have an opportunity to really make some noise nationally. If we blowout UNC, people will start really paying attention to UM. I pray we hang 70 on them and let the nation know WE BACK!

Why would people start paying attention to Miami just because they blew out a 1-4 team on National TV? It won't mean anything. People will only raise a negative eyebrow if Miami barely beats UNC.

I dont think we are going to get the attention we want until the FSU game. If we give FSU a good game or even win, we will get hyped big time. I think FSU is our true meter test (and to be honest, we really still haven't seen FSU play anyone very good other than an overrated Maryland team, so we still are not 100% sure what they have).

regime is the timeline of the progression of the program. Thursday is game 6 of year 3 and we are ranked 10th in the country. This was a very similar spot where we were in 2009 with the Clemson Tigers coming into town. That game was IMO where the program took a wrong turn(even though I agree that there are many other things being done differently, and much better these days). Thursday is a crossroads game IMO, its a game where you show PROGRESS,a statement game of all the hard work youve put in, and how the culture is now different in this program.

Whether NC is Good, bad, or ugly, Thursday you tell everyone, and especially your selves, WE BACK!!!

Kill the ****ing Tar Heels!!!!

We had already crapped our pants against VT Shannon's thrid year, but yes, Shannon's bug eyed, deer in the headlights look when the Clemson game started was the end of it all.

Advertisement
I dont think we are going to get the attention we want until the FSU game. If we give FSU a good game or even win, we will get hyped big time. I think FSU is our true meter test (and to be honest, we really still haven't seen FSU play anyone very good other than an overrated Maryland team, so we still are not 100% sure what they have).

Well we will get to see what FSU is against Clemson

NC should be a win and I do not think that is the true test of "we back". We are on are way yes. We finish 11-1 with the lone loss to FSU yes. We beat FSU and the whole college football will take a collective dump!

Advertisement
Back