Off-Topic The Official Viral Video Clips Thread

I said that, but I'm not celebrating people getting involved in a giant public brawl, regardless of race or who started it. Would you want your kid involved in that?
Did you expect a riverboat full of Black people to just stand by and watch 6 rednecks beat a Black man to death. This ain't the 50's, we are not our ancestors.

Advertisement
Did you expect a riverboat full of Black people to just stand by and watch 6 rednecks beat a Black man to death. This ain't the 50's, we are not our ancestors.
Did I say that? It's one thing to step in and prevent a person from being beaten, it's another to allow it to devolve into a brawl and hitting people with a folding chair.

There are no people who come out of any of that looking good.

And to be perfectly clear, I wouldn't want to see anyone just stand by and let someone get beat to death, regardless of color.

I have no problem with that last video. Way more of that to come in the next few years. One group is tired of being bullied and the other is too

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1691531656822.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It does.

But that's definitely not me lol.

Memnon is a pretty well known historical figure.

I figured, lol. I just saw it and wondered if you knew of the dude in light of the common name and your appreciation of combat sports.

As for Memnon, I always remember him as a sort of Ethiopian Hector... both a little less than Achilles as fighters, considered honorable dudes, end up challenged by Achilles over a fallen comrade, manage to draw blood in their contests, but ultimately each gets killed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back