The official the ball finally has to bounce Miamis way vs GT

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
game thread :neonu::emotcrown::crownpour::p:manicrolleyes::emotcrown::neonu::stormwarning::stormwarning::emotcanes::espnsux:

a win is much needed

Advertisement
Please let this happen before we fall to far back !!!! It's a must win PERIOD !!!! Let's go CANES :stormwarning:

If we lose this, I will most certainly lose my avatar bet with CaniacMike about a .500 ACC record. That NC State game was a crusher.

Not sure I will be able to watch this whole game, but here's to a Canes win. :crownpour:

If we lose this, I will most certainly lose my avatar bet with CaniacMike about a .500 ACC record. That NC State game was a crusher.

Not sure I will be able to watch this whole game, but here's to a Canes win. :crownpour:

i know your with us in spirit cuz

Advertisement
Advertisement
28-17! Grant absolutely feeling it. Rips off 8 points in 1:30 to give him 11 on the night.

35-22 at the half

Grant has 11
Kadji has 7
Larkin has 6
Dequan has 5 and 5 rebounds

We are clicking on all cylinders and looking like we are against the worst team in the ACC.

Wouldn't be a Canes game without a stretch of horrifically ugly basketball.

Advertisement
2-3 in conference with 2 winnable games to follow. Hopefully the squad can build some momentum.

looked OK tonight. Reggie played like dog****. Kadji is a beast. Grant is a streaky ************ but when he hits 3's we win and when he doesnt we lose.

Advertisement
Scott just needs to turn in his uniform !!! He does not do anything well !!! Glad we got the win .....

good win last night. I watched some from my phone. Defense played well last night but also played against a bad team. Just glad to get the W.

Advertisement
Back