The ***** OFFICIAL******* MIZCANE Cormani McClain is the reason I am here PAROLE THREAD

Advertisement
He hasn't signed a LOI, He's not officially a Buffalo.... Just Verbal.. Just like he was with us... Other teams can still make a play for him...
LMFAO

Dude, he’s gone. It was officially over on signing day in Dec and appears was in reality before that day. He used Miami for an even bigger story. Instead of choosing, he flips so now the story bc Miami lost out.

LMFAO

Dude, he’s gone. It was officially over on signing day in Dec and appears was in reality before that day. He used Miami for an even bigger story. Instead of choosing, he flips so now the story bc Miami lost out.
Which is why I said "other teams"....Nothing is official till he signs a LOI.... Any team can still make a play for him and he can still flip again if a team says the right things to him...
It's unlikely he will flip again but until he signs that possibility is there...

Advertisement
Dear MIZ,

You have three days to state your case and get any public comments for and against returning to the main board.

Since you think your viewpoints on Cormani McClain are the reason you are here......

Welcome to Parole.

Dear MIZ,

You have three days to state your case and get any public comments for and against returning to the main board.

Since you think your viewpoints on Cormani McClain are the reason you are here......

Welcome to Parole.
I think the board will see I clearly understood what was going on with McClain therefore called it out and those who were still hoping we still had a chance we’re upset at my comments. My comments ended up being true therefore folks thinking I was disrespecting the kid and his mom were unfounded.

Advertisement
I think the board will see I clearly understood what was going on with McClain therefore called it out and those who were still hoping we still had a chance we’re upset at my comments. My comments ended up being true therefore folks thinking I was disrespecting the kid and his mom were unfounded.

Hey Mizcane,

Generally, I do think in your own particular way you have good intentions but enough with the history of nonsense.

Let’s see what happens and take care.

Advertisement
Back