The next step ....

ncncanes

Junior
Love what CMR has been doing but we need to show we can win away from home .... our wins on the road the last 2 years vs Power 5 Conf
- Ga Tech 9-4
- Virginia 2-10
- NCS 7-6
- Duke 7-6
- FSU 7-6
- No Car 3-9

Our best win on the road was a 9-4 Ga Tech team .... LSU has more talent than any of the above teams
- Yes they have an awful coach but dont sleep on LSU

Go Canes and see you in Texas Sunday night

Advertisement
We beat 10-3 WV away from our stadium as well in 2016. That would put us @ 9-4 on the road ( if you added arkansas st.) i agree it can be improved but from what talent Golden left richt i dont think thats a horrible record. None the less lets get this W vs LSU and make it 10-4 Road record

You play the teams on your schedule.

Canes can't control the record other teams have when we play them.

Aside from Clemson how many 10 win teams have they played on the road the last two years?

They beat WVU and that's it.

I’d disagree that LSU has more talent than FSU. The Noles sleptwalked through most of their season but they brought it vs the Canes. We beat them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love what CMR has been doing but we need to show we can win away from home .... our wins on the road the last 2 years vs Power 5 Conf
- Ga Tech 9-4
- Virginia 2-10
- NCS 7-6
- Duke 7-6
- FSU 7-6
- No Car 3-9

Our best win on the road was a 9-4 Ga Tech team .... LSU has more talent than any of the above teams
- Yes they have an awful coach but dont sleep on LSU

Go Canes and see you in Texas Sunday night

We absolutely need to win this game, but I doubt it will mean much by season's end. Unless lsu can beat us, they're going to have an embarrassing year. A win for us will look a lot like 2009 fsu or 2013 uf...great at the time but turns out the team wasn't that good so nobody's really impressed.

So buckle up, this game is crazy important right now, but be ready for it to mean sht later.

Well as it's played in Arlington and will be heavily outnumbered with LSU fans... No, it is not "VERY different"
if you've ever played a sport at any level or bet on sports, they're VERY different. just what it is. The only time it's not, is when a game is played on at home and called natural. This happens in the playoffs and championship games. (depending on the sport)

Advertisement
Back