The next Jersey target: Minkah Fitzpatrick

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Them Jersey boys love the U.

"
I’m interested in all of my offers,” Fitzpatrick told 247Sports at his high school last week. “I should have a Top 10 by the end of winter.”

There are three schools he has high interest in.

“I like Ohio State a lot,” Fitzpatrick said. “I like Miami a lot. I like South Carolina a lot.”

Miami - “I visited there in February. It was 80 degrees there and 30 back home and snowing. Paul Williams is a great defensive backs coach. Miami is a great school with a nice campus. There’s not much size to the school which is good, too.”"

Junior highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/439050/#

WANT

Advertisement
Why does he feel like he'll be our Kiy Hester next year? Already loving our weather and Paul Williams yessir!!!!!!!!!

Paul Williams is grossly underrated coach on our staff!!!

His unit is young and making big progressions yearly

Paul Williams is grossly underrated coach on our staff!!!

His unit is young and making big progressions yearly

2nd best position coach and a very good recruiter, its weird because thinking I dont remember 1 guy that we really wanted and went full throttle for that he didnt get

Advertisement
Getting guys like Hester, AQM, Olson, and Jenkins will only help with these NJ kids. Pulling AQM might have paid dividends far more then we could have imagined.

our NJ pipeline will go to a whole new level next class with wimbush and fitzpatrick. book it.

Advertisement
Want. He could play safety or corner for us. Keep that Jersey pipeline in place and land this stud

This kid is a must get. Period end of story! He's got serious talent and needs to be a cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back