The next coach, Butch, and more Banners

B
Banners are embarrassing for everyone....to continue to do it in a new era would be laughable

Being irrelevant is embarrassing.

Nobody cares about the banners except UM admins.

If you're embarrassed its because you're connected to Miami.

Program has been a laughing stock for some time now.

Right the ship, or **** off. Mcelwain is already sweating in Gainesville.

Apparently that's all the admin will listen to. Fly the banner.

Nah I think a lot of sane fans are embarrassed by the banners....it's sad that fans think they have any real influenece on decisions like that and actually pay money for that

It's sad that fans would spend real money on game tickets and parking to watch our team lose to ACC Coastal teams.

Advertisement
So, if we hired Herman ...

Would we be hiring "A MAC coach, with MAC connections" or would we be hiring "an OC from a national championship team"? Lol

You're becoming too inconsistent for me to take you seriously. Lol

Morris is terrible. Saw SMU in person last week, will be lucky to make a bowl.

Are you serious?

I listed them in order. If we offer Morris, it likely means we missed on Fuente and Herman. Both are probably better candidates, but Morris would probably do well in Miami ... Assuming he wants to leave the state of Texas.

All three would be disasters. They would bring their MAC assistants with them (think Dorito and Paul Williams) and we would be in for 4 more years of the same old incompetent small-league garbage

We need real football people around this program. Butch, Chud, Wanny, Pagano, Kiffin, etc

Big leagues. Heavy hitters. Not the babies you mentioned

Yeah, Auburn has a staff full of Sun Belt assistants who know nothing about football since they hired the former coach of Arkansas State to be their HC. Ole Miss, too!

What?? Jeremy Pruitt was a high school DC immediately before Nick Saban hired him to coach his DBs? No way Nick Saban would think a high school DC could coach his kids in college. That's amateur hour!

Bro, your perspective is antiquated. And that fact that you keep throwing Wannstedt in the mix further validates how out of touch you are.

Jeremy Pruit was a total failure as DC for Florida State. They got worse in almost every statistical category from the moment he took the job.

Auburn promoted their own offensive coordinator from a national championship team

B
Banners are embarrassing for everyone....to continue to do it in a new era would be laughable

Nah I think a lot of sane fans are embarrassed by the banners....it's sad that fans think they have any real influenece on decisions like that and actually pay money for that

The fans need an outlet when the admin won't listen. The banner made the news. I'd say it served its purpose.

admin made their own bed here

B

The fans need an outlet when the admin won't listen. The banner made the news. I'd say it served its purpose.

It's amazing to me how not one coach, BOT member, or admin takes responsibility for the ******* **** show they've created over the last decade here.

Three straight horrible hires. Three straight instances where they took too long to fire those 3 horrible coaches. The list goes on forever....yet they still have the ******* nerve to blame the fans...the only people left on the planet who actually give a **** about the program, cause God knows they don't.

I wish nothing but embarrassment on these ****ers until changes are made. They can do whatever they want to try and drum up sympathy and make excuses but the ball is rolling downhill at this point and negativity isn't going to stop. There's no way this ends well.

Advertisement
I'm going to start with the next coach as skeptical as possible within reason, on a sliding scale depending on who it is.

The BoT isn't off the hook for firing Golden.

Bring Back Butch banners should be at the ready, even during year 1.

Unless the new coach is Butch.

Enough is enough with these bafoons.

I'd like to believe that all of this is true but what proof do you have? Can you share a general idea of what connections you have to the BOT or some other decision maker(s)? Why should we believe you?

We're getting a coach from the AAC, if we're taking a current HC (Fuente, Herman, Morris).

If we get a coordinator (Kiffin), that's the only way we're getting a Power 5 coach.

And the only unemoyed coach we might hire is Schiano.

The sooner some of yall come to grips with this probability, the better you will be when the new guy gets hired.

When did you take a job with the BOT?

What he means is to stop daydreaming and be realistic. I'd love Butch but it's not going to happen. It'll probably be Cristobal.

B

It's amazing to me how not one coach, BOT member, or admin takes responsibility for the ******* **** show they've created over the last decade here.

Three straight horrible hires. Three straight instances where they took too long to fire those 3 horrible coaches. The list goes on forever....yet they still have the ******* nerve to blame the fans...the only people left on the planet who actually give a **** about the program, cause God knows they don't.

I wish nothing but embarrassment on these ****ers until changes are made. They can do whatever they want to try and drum up sympathy and make excuses but the ball is rolling downhill at this point and negativity isn't going to stop. There's no way this ends well.
well that's it there's nothing left for u, so go hang yourself.....

I'm going to start with the next coach as skeptical as possible within reason, on a sliding scale depending on who it is.

The BoT isn't off the hook for firing Golden.

Bring Back Butch banners should be at the ready, even during year 1.

Unless the new coach is Butch.

Enough is enough with these bafoons.

I'd like to believe that all of this is true but what proof do you have? Can you share a general idea of what connections you have to the BOT or some other decision maker(s)? Why should we believe you?

I had phone-*** with Paul Dimare's cousin.

Advertisement
B

well that's it there's nothing left for u, so go hang yourself.....

Drink bleach

Advertisement
Back