The NCAA Cartel

IMissCoker

Redshirt Freshman
Forbes Welcome

I can't believe that some of you buy into the whole amateurism scam. Furthermore it's obvious that a lot of you don't care one bit about these young men. To a lot of you they are just bodies in a uniform

My last post on this topic….it's game week

God bless Grace & AQM…..I wish you the best fellas.

Advertisement
Forbes Welcome

I can't believe that some of you buy into the whole amateurism scam. Furthermore it's obvious that a lot of you don't care one bit about these young men. To a lot of you they are just bodies in a uniform

Who's buying into the whole "whole amateurism scam"????
But it's the rules you have to play under.
Unless you can come up with a real alternative for UM that doesn't include the ncaa.

Forbes Welcome

Unless you can come up with a real alternative for UM that doesn't include the ncaa.

The rules Mia plays under. Any other top 25 football school takes care of this before it gets to this point.
Lol and they lied, who is giving the interview Mia or ncaa. Any other school would have settled this a long time ago period. Joke

Advertisement
Juwon Young's quote says it all......

"It was just legitimate cars - nobody did anything bad, nobody took money, shot anybody, nothing outrageous," Young said. "It was just cars."

Young's spectrum of equivocation from accepting a couple bucks to buy beer to murder gives you a glimpse into the thought process of many young entitled superstar college athletes.

Doesn't matter who the coach is or how good or bad the team is. 18-21 year old kids will not be able to say no to benefits if they do not think they will get caught.

Forbes Welcome

Nobody buys anything the NCAA is selling, but that doesn't change the fact they've got a ton of power and UM does not. Also, you name is an abomination in the eyes of the lord.

Forbes Welcome

The rules Mia plays under. Any other top 25 football school takes care of this before it gets to this point.
Lol and they lied, who is giving the interview Mia or ncaa. Any other school would have settled this a long time ago period. Joke

Who cheats best is a subjective opinion.
The fact is all schools are under the same rules and if a university want to play at this level of college sports....that university must play under them.

Advertisement
Back