The Mormons

Cannot believe these USC QB's are this bad. How is it possible to miss on QB's in California when they usually get their pick?

Advertisement
Watching USC is just sad. What the **** happened to this team? Wow. Texas also with a pitiful performance. We are going to shoot up these polls boys.

Just goes to show what a complete and utter ******* ****** Matt Thomass was. Bought what Kiffin was selling for ***** sake.

Canes fans wanted Diaz to be our DC

I forgot who but someone was a huge Diaz fan on this board

UT should be a top 10 team every year with their recruiting advantages.

It's me. I was a big fan of his concepts at Miss St. I'm a big fan of mixing in fire zone blitzes, which is what he was known for in his previous gig. I'm a big fan of zone blitzes overall. Some of these guys get with one concept and then get stuck, though. I'm not entirely sure that's what has happened with Manny. I think that entire program is a mess and have said so before he went there. Haven't followed him as closely in a couple years, but he's got a complete ****show mess going on over there.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves based solely on results. Up until 11:59AM today, half this board wouldn't even call our DCoordinator by his actual name. If anyone wants to discuss why zone blitz schemes are weak or have significant holes, we can do that. It's already been discussed before, anyway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back