The more you know?

Advertisement
I think this site is definitely legit now, and your break downs definitely add to it Dan... Don't be so hard on yourself. Give us browsing peasants what we want!

I think all 7 people who read them regularly have posted in this thread

Disrespect.

Your genious is a key reason I wade through the rest of this garbage.

I've had ideas for stuff this season, but it wouldn't be ready until Friday if I did. More importantly, this site is legit now. Pete isn't just doing recruiting, he's providing camp news, a regular podcast with recruits, national sportswriters, current coaches, and legendary former players. This place deserves legit breakdowns, previews and recaps, and I'm not qualified to do that sort of thing.

While I agree that the level of content has improved and the place deserves the qualified level of analysis you mentioned, a hallmark of the site is the lack of moderation and the element of hijinx. Your contribution through The More You Know is entertaining and appropriate content for this board and others and rises way above the trolling, nonsense and ****ery. At a minimum, if all the ****ing off was removed in favor of a completely serious forum, your column would stay as lively entertainment similar to the comic section of a major newspaper.

I request reconsideration of your decision and respect your time and effort in creating the artful content.

Disrespect.

I've had ideas for stuff this season, but it wouldn't be ready until Friday if I did. More importantly, this site is legit now. Pete isn't just doing recruiting, he's providing camp news, a regular podcast with recruits, national sportswriters, current coaches, and legendary former players. This place deserves legit breakdowns, previews and recaps, and I'm not qualified to do that sort of thing.

Dan, this place won't be legit until it brings the WEZ back into the fold, so you got no worries there.

Your past endeavors provide texture, a healthy dose of humor, and a perspective that brings its own insight that is unique, interesting, insightful, and entertaining.

You have a gift.

The stuff others do is informative, but dry as camel desert apples. You stuff has true flavor that really pleases the fan palate.

You're more than qualified, and of course you should do what you wish, but many here wish you'd do what no one else can.

Advertisement

Disrespect.

You say that, but even newspapers have a comics section.

I wasn't around for the posts (and can't seem to find them for the life of me on the search), but popular demand, dude. Give the people what they want.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back