All-American
Mario
Chud
Schiano
Richt
Strong
Mullen
Butch

Of that whole list Mullen and Butch are the only ones to take. The rest are Miami guys bro. Richt is a very uninspiring hire that has passed his prime. Please tell me there are a couple other names

Advertisement
If we don't land Herman, Chip, Gundy, or Pagano, I'm finished.

Not wasting my time, money, and mood on an inept program.

Advertisement
3 nfl head coaches on the list. Its alot better than the al folden and randy shannon canidates we had

I know i know not enought but still it could be worse

Mario
Chud
Schiano
Richt
Strong
Mullen
Butch

Of that whole list Mullen and Butch are the only ones to take. The rest are Miami guys bro. Richt is a very uninspiring hire that has passed his prime. Please tell me there are a couple other names

How do you know who is on the short list?

Advertisement
That's your opinion...

Mario
Chud
Schiano
Richt
Strong
Mullen
Butch

Mario
Chud
Schiano
Richt
Strong
Mullen
Butch

How do you know who is on the short list?
That's why I said so far. There may be others but since we don't know it's why I specifically wrote "so far." That can change in the next few days

I must've missed the official announcement from the school stating who we were looking at.

Now it's possible those are our candidates, some, all, or more likely there's other names. Like our last search, they're doing a good job of keeping us all uninformed. There's no reason for fans to know what's going on.

The names that come up could simply be generated by uninformed fans, former players, and fake insiders. It took how long for Golden's name to come up last time?

So don't worry about this stuff. There's far more misinformation out there than good information. I suspect it'll be Schiano when it's all said and done, but hope for a bit better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back