the good thing about these firings is hopefully...

5XNC

Senior
UM acts soon and names a coach instead of watching other schools hire and taking what's left over.

Advertisement
You don't need to hire soon to not get stuck with leftovers. They're pursuing whomever, know where they stand, and besides USC....we should be at the top of the job opening board.

You don't need to hire soon to not get stuck with leftovers. They're pursuing whomever, know where they stand, and besides USC....we should be at the top of the job opening board.[/QUOTE]

Not in this universe.

Seriously? I can see an argument being made that Georgia is as attractive as we are, but I don't see any other school besides USC even in that conversation

You don't need to hire soon to not get stuck with leftovers. They're pursuing whomever, know where they stand, and besides USC....we should be at the top of the job opening board.[/QUOTE]

Not in this universe.

Seriously? I can see an argument being made that Georgia is as attractive as we are, but I don't see any other school besides USC even in that conversation

And Im sorry but USC needed an NFL HOF level coach and shady agents to turn it around. I fail to see what makes USC so much better than Miami. Since we became the U, nobody has touched us. FVCK USC.

Advertisement

Not in this universe.

This is 2 funny. Maybe 15-25 years ago, but we are nowhere near a big name school where coaches are beating down the doors.

USC
VA tech
Missouri
South Carolina are all better jobs than here right now.

Advertisement
Back