The Good the Bad and the Ugly

fraggle

Senile Senior
What are the Good, Bad and Ugly aspects of our team versus Bama?

Good obviously is our experience even though it hasn't been that great and hopefully through the years here they have improved.
Bad is that throughout spring and fall our RB's have been either hurt plus no one has stepped up as the next great Cane. I wish we'd had the opportunity to see progress, the scrimmages showed little.
Ugly, obviously is LB. At least we've seen changes but our size is concerning.

If King can play as if he never got hurt, if a running back shows he deserves to be a Cane and if Manny works a miracle as DC...we have a chance. Slim but a legitimate chance. My heart says we can do it, my mind...I'm losing my mind hoping it is wrong.

Advertisement
I dont know how anyone can say a thing on defense considering the ENTIRE staff changed except one coach.

But hey do you

200.gif

Advertisement
The Good: 1st game of the year
The Bad: Saban vs Manny, 5 stars vs 4 / 3 stars
The Ugly: Game is 3 hours from Tuscaloosa

What are the Good, Bad and Ugly aspects of our team versus Bama?

Good obviously is our experience even though it hasn't been that great and hopefully through the years here they have improved.
Bad is that throughout spring and fall our RB's have been either hurt plus no one has stepped up as the next great Cane. I wish we'd had the opportunity to see progress, the scrimmages showed little.
Ugly, obviously is LB. At least we've seen changes but our size is concerning.

If King can play as if he never got hurt, if a running back shows he deserves to be a Cane and if Manny works a miracle as DC...we have a chance. Slim but a legitimate chance. My heart says we can do it, my mind...I'm losing my mind hoping it is wrong.

1630435688171.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
A win against Bama will be good even if it’s a “bad” or an “ugly” win.

Advertisement
I don't have any concerned about anything except are our players are gonna be aware of the plays coming at them and how to react. We have players. Can we exploit areas where we are good and can win 1 v 1 situations when presented.

Advertisement
Back