The Evil Empire goes home

BearThatAteDBC

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone upset about our team has to realize that a team with a much deeper roster has also gone home and it tastes so sweet

Advertisement
UF getting bounced is def way worse than our bounce. They have a major league pen with major league talent all over the field. Def more of an indictment on OSullivan.

But I don't feel better for us!

Gators had one of the best, deepest pitching staffs I've seen in college baseball. 3 runs in 2 games isn't going to do it in omaha, regardless of how good your pitching is.

So this hero/savior O'Sullivan that will fix everything here........let me hear more about him.

Advertisement
So this hero/savior O'Sullivan that will fix everything here........let me hear more about him.

That's Jagr's BS, I don't even like the guy. I've met him, he's a douche

I believe it. You can tell he is a douche by watching him on TV. No one is satisfied with going home early from Omaha, but it sucks a bit less knowing the Gators are eating BBQ with us.

So UF was basically garbo before OSullivan. He has def choked in Omaha.

On the one hand, what he has created in Canesville is impressive. On the other hand, and this is the best comparison I could come up with . . . OSullivan is like a ***** in a redlight district giving good head, but doesn't seal the deal with a climax. Kinda sucks . . . know what I mean? LOL no pun intended.

Advertisement

So UF was basically garbo before OSullivan. He has def choked in Omaha.

On the one hand, what he has created in Canesville is impressive. On the other hand, and this is the best comparison I could come up with . . . OSullivan is like a ***** in a redlight district giving good head, but doesn't seal the deal with a climax. Kinda sucks . . . know what I mean? LOL no pun intended.

From when he took over in 2008 to present his winning percentage in Gainesville is roughly the same or lower than Morris. Florida has amassed great talent and came up empty handed. I believe the 2 years prior to his arrival the team was down, but went Omaha in 2005. We are talking about Florida, not a lower level conference school.

Bottom line is Miami needs to get back to winning in Omaha, but people have been critical of the team all year using the Gators as an example of greatness. And both teams were bounced early.

R
UF getting bounced is def way worse than our bounce. They have a major league pen with major league talent all over the field. Def more of an indictment on OSullivan.

Fact.

That team was built for the run without any major injuries.

No excuses here...we deserved nada, but we still own Florida baseball lore, and I will enjoy that for one more year....still, nothing but a disappointment on our end.

UM

R

Fact.

That team was built for the run without any major injuries.

No excuses here...we deserved nada, but we still own Florida baseball lore, and I will enjoy that for one more year....still, nothing but a disappointment on our end.

UM

Without a doubt, UF's egg is exponentially worse than ours. I actually am wondering what egg is worse, UF 2016 or Miami 2008? And while I have no doubts you get this, let me say for others that may not, by egg I don't literally mean 0-2, I mean no title.

Advertisement
Back