The draft....

When do you all think McGee, Ray-Ray and Mike James go?

Brandon= 3-4 round
Mike = 5-7 round
Ray-Ray= 5-7 round

i would be surprised if any of the three got drafted. McGee is most likely and RRA is going back to wherever he came from because he is not likely to be playing football in the NFL (not for losers).

Advertisement
As massive college football fans as we all are, can anyone explain to me in their right mind why EJ Manuel is a first round pick?

He played one good D the entire year, the Crocks, and threw three INTs.

Also, why would teams ever even THINK about drafting a QB from the Air Raid (Geno Smith)? It's like they don't watch college football and have no understanding of why the kids are putting up the numbers.

Steelers got the steal, no pun intended, of the drafted by drafting the best player in the SEC, but bc he didn't run fast in shorts he dropped.

Canes could be without a draft pick for the first three rounds. Not sure when that has happened before.

As massive college football fans as we all are, can anyone explain to me in their right mind why EJ Manuel is a first round pick?

He played one good D the entire year, the Crocks, and threw three INTs.

Also, why would teams ever even THINK about drafting a QB from the Air Raid (Geno Smith)? It's like they don't watch college football and have no understanding of why the kids are putting up the numbers.

Steelers got the steal, no pun intended, of the drafted by drafting the best player in the SEC, but bc he didn't run fast in shorts he dropped.

Canes could be without a draft pick for the first three rounds. Not sure when that has happened before.

i keep reading that EJ has the tools to be a good QB in the future, i just dont see it, at least in the game film, then again jimbo only had him throwing 6 yard hithes so its kinda hard to see if he had some talent

Passing league = lots of oline and dline to protect/get after the qb. And no need for RBs early, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone how teh 1st round went, esp. with the lack of elite skill position players this year. Deep draft but not top heavy at all.

Next year our boys will be scooped up w/ a quickness, we have a solid solid team coming back next year, just wait.

Advertisement
Back