The Coaching Carousel

rustywalkedaway

Sophomore
Purgatory
This stuff is ridiculous.

Taggart goes from fired at FSU, to replace Kiffin at FAU, while Kiffin goes to Ole Miss..

Addazio gets canned at BC, then ends up at Colorado State, where Urban is part of the search because he was on staff at CSU a decade ago, and recommends a guy (Addazio) he had on his Florida staff.

And people wonder why it is so hard to break into college coaching.....

Advertisement
If you are FAU, you can't do much better than giving a guy a chance to reignite his stock. I know everyone will say Willie Taggart is a slam dunk hire...and I don't think he is...but I don't think FAU can get much better than guys on the rebound either. If you're FAU, you hope this guy isn't as bad as he was at FSU and you can still pull these 9, 10 win seasons with him like the Lane Train was doing. If he really does stink, then you move on in 2-3 years and who f'n cares?

This stuff is ridiculous.

Taggart goes from fired at FSU, to replace Kiffin at FAU, while Kiffin goes to Ole Miss..

Addazio gets canned at BC, then ends up at Colorado State, where Urban is part of the search because he was on staff at CSU a decade ago, and recommends a guy (Addazio) he had on his Florida staff.

And people wonder why it is so hard to break into college coaching.....
I know bro. I hired a life corch who applied me to 10 jobs and I still haven't gotten a call back. Good ol' boy network bro.

I know bro. I hired a life corch who applied me to 10 jobs and I still haven't gotten a call back. Good ol' boy network bro.
Does this mean slick willie gives up $$$ because he’s coaching again

Attachments

• AE997C0D-56A2-46A5-A3DD-F2737E1CA390.gif
    AE997C0D-56A2-46A5-A3DD-F2737E1CA390.gif
    865.6 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back