THE COACHES HUH LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOL I DON'T EVEN NEED TO FIGHT ANYMORE.

NOT BLAMING ANOTHER COACH.

I hope you, your brother, and your entire family die. Wish you were in Paris yesterday I swear to god. The stupidity is disgusting.

People like you are why white America doesn't take you ****ing nigggers seriously.

I hope you enjoyed your time here at CiS>

Please clear your desk on the way out.

Hilarious dude + 1

I hope you, your brother, and your entire family die. Wish you were in Paris yesterday I swear to god. The stupidity is disgusting.

People like you are why white America doesn't take you ****ing nigggers seriously.

What the...

Yeah, that dash guy about to be gone forever.
I know Miami is getting smashed, but we don't have any room for this

Advertisement
Shows up, begins anti Butch campaign with his 5 screen names....reveals himself as a scumbag.

images

Advertisement

You should go talk politics in the WEZ. You'd fit right in.

Close this thread & the paris thread. WTFFFFFFFF ARE YOU MODS DOING

The crazy thing here is in the other thread Dash started he claims to be a football coach. I pray to god you never coach my kids.

Advertisement
Dash u srupid so y u sit there n cheer for a team with black players? Dumb ***

Advertisement
So you're pounding your chest over Larry Scott struggling as a head coach & D'nofrio/Coley still struggling as coordinators?? Yep. No possible way it's coaching with this elite staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back