The Chicago Bears…

Poles either makes GREAT moves (Keenan Allen, Panthers trade, Montez Sweat, 23 Draft) or absolute head scratchers (Chase Claypool, D’Andre Swift, Fields trade, letting Montgomery walk, keeping Eberfleus).

Hopefully someone falls in love JJ McCarthy and Poles can get a ransom for #9 and maybe even trade down twice because we still have a need for a C, WR, LT, Edge, DT,
and S. Need to pick up #2 and #3.

#1-1 - Caleb Williams
#1 -2 - Kingsley from BYU Jordan Morgan from Arizona
#2 - WR (Adonai Mitchell or Troy Franklin?)
#3 - C (Zach Frazier or Van Phan)
#3 - Edge (Isaac from Pedo St?)
#4 - DT (Maason Smith?)

Currently got:
1-1
1-9
3-75
4-122
I think we got a C from Buffalo & another OL but this idiot gave up Fields for a 6th rounder! They never developed Fields or put anyone around him to help him besides DJ Moore. They should’ve kept Fields. Should’ve fired Eber**** & brought Harbaugh back home! I repeat! Ryan Poles is an IDIOT!!!!!

Advertisement
Nfl Fist Bump GIF by Chicago Bears
Dat SumBitch should’ve fired Eber**** & brought Harbaugh back home

I think we got a C from Buffalo & another OL but this idiot gave up Fields for a 6th rounder! They never developed Fields or put anyone around him to help him besides DJ Moore. They should’ve kept Fields. Should’ve fired Eber**** & brought Harbaugh back home! I repeat! Ryan Poles is an IDIOT!!!!!
Agreed on Eber**** but Fields ain’t it man. He has arm talent but can’t process the game fast enough. Because of that he holds onto the ball too long because he misses his windows. A lot of the time you see him throwing to a stationary WR because it’s the few times he is comfortable, he can’t see the plays develop in front of him fast enough as they once again close so fast in the NFL.

Every 1 in 10 throws though, will make you say, woah, and you hope he will become more consistent but he never does. His running ability is amazing but in the NFL teams require their QB to be able to bring a team back by passing the ball when they are down late and there is limited time left on the clock and he doesn’t deliver. This is confirmed with the fact he has only won 10 games as a starter in 3 years with the Bears.

I think maybe he can flourish in the right system but even that is probably optimistic. Processing issues and just decent accuracy isn’t a recipe for success in today’s game. Taint offense has been tailored so that their QBs don’t have to make fast read and progressive reads. ****, there were questions about Stroud’s processing because he never really had to do it. The difference is that Stroud showed he can in year 1, whereas we are in year four for Fields and the best we could get is a 6th rounder…

Harbaugh, would have been nice but that was something that McClaskeys or team president Kevin Warren (ex B1G commish) would never have allowed. The McClaskeys haven’t allowed a strong opinated HC since Ditka because they got tired of him basically calling them for being cheap and their son an idiot. Harbaugh would have destroyed them.

Harbaugh and Warren also don’t like each other and no way Harbaugh would have agreed to a deal in which he had to report to him. Warren ego couldn’t allow a coach to have that kind of power either.

Warren has been a disaster since his hire. The AH stadium deal cost them $200 million because they didn’t bother to verify the tax liabilities before closing the deal. Now own an empty lot in Arlington Heights. The newest stadium proposal he announced last week calls for the Bears to spend $2 Billion dollars to build a publicly owned domed stadium. Yes you read that right, the Bears are announced they are going to spend $2 Billion dollars to a build a stadium that they won’t even own. I don’t even know how he got approval from McClaskeys or the NFL on that.

Those 2 OL are depth pieces. They are a lot better than what we ran out there at C and RG (injury) last year but that wasn’t a high bar.

Thankfully this draft is loaded at positions of need (QB, Tackle, WR, C, DT). Trading away Fields for pennies on the dollar was dumb but it can overlooked if Williams is the generational QB most excepts. Also would help if we nail down a LT and C.

Advertisement
Harbaugh, would have been nice but that was something that McClaskeys or team president Kevin Warren (ex B1G commish) would never have allowed. The McClaskeys haven’t allowed a strong opinated HC since Ditka because they got tired of him basically calling them for being cheap and their son an idiot. Harbaugh would have destroyed them.

Harbaugh and Warren also don’t like each other and no way Harbaugh would have agreed to a deal in which he had to report to him. Warren ego couldn’t allow a coach to have that kind of power either.

Warren has been a disaster since his hire. The AH stadium deal cost them $200 million because they didn’t bother to verify the tax liabilities before closing the deal. Now own an empty lot in Arlington Heights. The newest stadium proposal he announced last week calls for the Bears to spend $2 Billion dollars to build a publicly owned domed stadium. Yes you read that right, the Bears are announced they are going to spend $2 Billion dollars to a build a stadium that they won’t even own. I don’t even know how he got approval from McClaskeys or the NFL on that.

Those 2 OL are depth pieces. They are a lot better than what we ran out there at C and RG (injury) last year but that wasn’t a high bar.

Thankfully this draft is loaded at positions of need (QB, Tackle, WR, C, DT). Trading away Fields for pennies on the dollar was dumb but it can overlooked if Williams is the generational QB most excepts. Also would help if we nail down a LT and C.
Im just happy that the city and people of Chicago actually got one over on someone else with the new stadium.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back