The call on the Dorsett catch

Category5Hurricane

Deejays Ace
Haven't seen a thread made on this, but between my intoxicated vision and the girl with a fat *** sitting in front of me I could have sworn it was a clear as day TD catch each time they replayed it during the review...did anyone from home see anything different. Perhaps he didn't have possession of the ball? I saw the 1 foot in and a perfect catch. If anything the Waters catch in pouring rain was a harder call to make.

Advertisement
He didn't have full control, but neither did Duke on their reversal.

This. I laughed at the dip **** commentator that claimed the Duke WR's was obviously a catch, and Dorset's wasn't.

Complete clown show.

The score of that game, like soooooooooo many others, should have been more lopsided.

Advertisement
If anything the catch by Duke was not brought down as well as Dorsetts catch. Which is why I flipped out. They replayed both and Dorsetts was a way cleaner catch and clear he got a foot in.

That catch by Dorsett was all TD. He got robbed. It's ok, Dorsett just gonna kill GT next week.

Neither video showed enough to reverse the incomplete calls on the field. Comical that they reversed the call in favor of the road team but not the home team. What do we expect from a crew throwing unsportsmanlike penalties on push-ups?

I also thought those calls were right. But refs were high all night. The unsportsmanlike call on DP for the pushups was batshyt crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back