The biggest thing I see Different under Coach Richt

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
The teams doesn't quit like I seen last year. Even though we lost they still didn't lay down. We don't have the talent and the ones who we expected to leaned on to make big has let us down.

Advertisement
2007: we are playing like ***, but man the biggest difference is the players are trying hard

2011: we are playing like ***, but man the biggest difference is the players are trying hard

2016: we are playing like ***, but man the biggest difference is the players are trying hard

2007: we are playing like ***, but man the biggest difference is the players are trying hard

2011: we are playing like ***, but man the biggest difference is the players are trying hard

2016: we are playing like ***, but man the biggest difference is the players are trying hard

Kill yourself

2007: just wait till we get rid of Kyle Wright

2011: just wait till we get rid of jacory

2016: just wait till we get rid of Kaaya

Advertisement
What looks like a team not quitting is just a defense, held together by scotch tape and sewing yarn, playing entirely above their heads right now. I wouldn't expect that to hold for the remainder of the season, but they've already exceeded what I thought they would produce against FSU and UNC.

Now, right now, is when people can begin to talk about depth issues.

What looks like a team not quitting is just a defense, held together by scotch tape and sewing yarn, playing entirely above their heads right now. I wouldn't expect that to hold for the remainder of the season, but they've already exceeded what I thought they would produce against FSU and UNC.

What I seen true freshman Jackson is a play maker who needs to be starting

No doubt he's done some fantastic, noticeable things with the team. The most obvious being the strength and conditioning (one of the reasons I believe we were able to pitch a second half shut out against UNC). It hasn't all been terrible. In fact, I'd argue it's been far more good than bad.

The problem is the bad -- The Offensive Playcalling -- has already cost us two games.

He's a monster. Gonna be almost impossible to keep that dude off the field.

Advertisement

2007: just wait till we get rid of Kyle Wright

2011: just wait till we get rid of jacory

2016: just wait till we get rid of Kaaya

Familiar refrains.

Blah blah blah

We had 3 pts with 3 mins left in 3rd.

Fvck us. Players will start quitting soon - you can only buy into someones bullsh!t for so long.

Do you see an offense exceeding expectations and playing above its talent level?

Blah blah blah

Fvck us. Players will start quitting soon - you can only buy into someones bullsh!t for so long.

True. The quitting doesn't usually start until everyone realizes the coach is fcking **** up. Rick is fcking **** up on offense.

Advertisement
Blah blah blah

True. The quitting doesn't usually start until everyone realizes the coach is fcking **** up. Rick is fcking **** up on offense.

Mark it down. He loses them this week if he goes back to that practicing the same **** over til we get it right junk again.

If they don't see a change in philosophy (I'm not holding my breath any longer), they're checking out on Offense.

The teams doesn't quit like I seen last year. Even though we lost they still didn't lay down. We don't have the talent and the ones who we expected to leaned on to make big has let us down.

If the offense plays like this Thursday night at Lane stadium, it's going to result in a third straight loss.

Your right, this team hasn't quit

Yet

He's a monster. Gonna be almost impossible to keep that dude off the field.

He should start now over both DE . He is a monster and causes issues every time I seen him play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back