***** The Banner...

Jax Cane

Junior
We need a fuggin Good Year blimp flying 24-7 over the Hecht center with a Fire Golden message on the side.

"I'm hurt Dog"

Advertisement
We also need a guy coming through the stadium using a parachute w/ a fire golden sign right before the opening kick. that'll garnish some attention.

We need a body double of Golden to parachute in, carrying a fire al golden banner (streaming behind him) and a can of gas who lights himself on fire once hitting the ground.

It's the only way to be sure.

Advertisement
I'm praying that I'm misunderstanding what appears to be a pathetic attempt for a joke where you are using 9/11 as springboard for your punch line... The same 9/11 where thousands of Americans lost their lives. The same 9/11 that convinced me & thousands of others to go serve their country... Cuz if I'm not misunderstanding & you are using that in your joke about a football program... Then you are completely pathetic beyond words & I hope mopers/ slurpers & everyone in between unite to kick your sorry *** outta here... Really hope I'm misunderstanding that

I'm praying that I'm misunderstanding what appears to be a pathetic attempt for a joke where you are using 9/11 as springboard for your punch line... The same 9/11 where thousands of Americans lost their lives. The same 9/11 that convinced me & thousands of others to go serve their country... Cuz if I'm not misunderstanding & you are using that in your joke about a football program... Then you are completely pathetic beyond words & I hope mopers/ slurpers & everyone in between unite to kick your sorry *** outta here... Really hope I'm misunderstanding that
Serious troll is serious.

Advertisement
Inshallah, who among you will martyr themselves with a suicide vest and free our people from the tyranny of Blake James. There are 72 virgins in it for you.

Advertisement
Back