The atmosphere will help us win this game. Bottom line.

Canesforlife31

Recruit
Wow! After looking at NDs schedule I just realized that they have played ALL of their formidable matchups at home, giving them that edge. There road games have been UNC, BC and a decent MSU team. And the only "really good" team they played they lost... AT HOME. Wimbush is a sophomore but he has NEVER played in an atmosphere like this and this will affect him just like it did VT and Josh Jackson.

Stop the Run and you win bottom line because Brandon wimbush isn't beating us with this atmosphere and defense.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Make a few big plays early and build a quick 10 point lead and ND will have no choice but to put players on the concussion protocol. That crowd fires up the D and Special Teams so much (and vice versa)

Last edited by a moderator:
jump out to a 7-14 point lead it will be relentless. even if ND jumps out to an early lead, we'll still be loud probably until the game is considered out of reach.

Toughest game they've played away is Michigan state, but they don't have near the defense we have. The crowd will be pumped we stop the run and get a W.

Advertisement
Look at the Drive summary from the Mich St. game. As I've said before State gave the game away, a pick 6 and two fumbles in the first half allowed ND a decent lead going into the half.

What a surprise, in the 2nd half when State doesn't turn the ball over the tie with ND with each team scoring 10. I know State was at home and ranked at the time but it was far from a dominating game by ND, especially in offense vs an average State defense

Notre Dame vs. Michigan State - Play-By-Play - September 23, 2017 - ESPN

ND jumped up 14-0 on Michigan State which sort of took the crowd out of it. How do they respond in a hostile environment if we jump up? How do they respond if the game is close in a hostile environment? The atmosphere will be like nothing they've seen all season.

There was a time in a land far far away, when a night game against the Canes in Miami was an automatic loss. For anyone unfortunate enough to be in the Colosseum with Cane savages it was a night of ****.

Let's get it!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back