The ACC is Toast

Was the Big East respected? Nope. I just care about Miami. This conference love isn’t relevant. USC dominated out of the PAC 10. Etc. Be Miami. That’s what matters.

Advertisement
I'm glad the Domers lost for sure.

I don't care much that Clemson lost, but it's weird seeing a Cane fan happy that OSU won.
I didn't say I was happy OSU won. Same reason I'm not happy to see Alabama in the natty for the 20th time in a row. You made that inference - I never said that.

Obviously, I would like to see all four of these teams lose. But since that isn't possible, all I'm saying is that I don't mind seeing the fake Christian, bible thumping, church preacher Dabo (who destroyed us this year in prime time) get annhilated in the CFB playoff. I can put 2002 aside for a night.

Regardless of this season, Notre Dame:

1) Is very much is not in the ACC for football, and
2) Has a long and well-documented history of being overrated and getting blown out on the big stage.

If you expected ND to be competitive against Bama, you're a moron.

If you don't know, Clemson uses their grad students to steal signals from the opponents. Mack Brown is the only ACC coach that send plays into the game the old fashion way when they played. Clemson barely beat UNC last year with more talent. They couldn't steal their plays.
Ohio State waited late into the play clock to send in plays and look at the results. Brent Venables secret is out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This CFP has done more harm to the already frail reputation of the ACC than could have been imagined. Dabo's argument against OSU was they only played six games. Evidently, as is the case for ND and Clemson, playing ten or eleven games against a group of patsies is fool's gold. The two playoff teams from the ACC,, who crusied through, and or , crushed their in-league opposition, were barely competitive on the national stage. This may open up the argument for expanding the CFP with the argument being, anybody can be as uncompetitive as the ACC. There goes the ACC's benefit of the doubt.

Another post screaming I want to " dikc ride another program " where do you people come from??? Where is your self pride???

This CFP has done more harm to the already frail reputation of the ACC than could have been imagined. Dabo's argument against OSU was they only played six games. Evidently, as is the case for ND and Clemson, playing ten or eleven games against a group of patsies is fool's gold. The two playoff teams from the ACC,, who crusied through, and or , crushed their in-league opposition, were barely competitive on the national stage. This may open up the argument for expanding the CFP with the argument being, anybody can be as uncompetitive as the ACC. There goes the ACC's benefit of the doubt.

I’m still trying to figure out this incoherent word salad.

Is there anyone around that speaks imbecile and can translate for me?

SPAMM indeed

Advertisement
You people are so damned emotional. Do you overreact to every little thing in life the same way? Do you also share your psychosis with other people in real life or is this place your secret emotional dumping ground? Get some help.

Nonsense. Clemson played a poor game tonight. Have them play OSU 5 times and they'll beat the Buckeyes 3 or 4 times.
No way. Ohio state dissected them. Not having Skalski was a big blow but even when he went out they were already up 28-14 and driving. And looked completely disorganized on defense. Ryan Day called a great game mixing tempo and not letting Venables get his adjustments in. Ohio State is simply the better team and would beat them 3/4 outta 5 times.

Offense was firing on all cylinders and they man handled Clemson up front on both sides of the ball. I hate Ohio State as much as anyone but the better team won. Bama Osu should be a good one. 38-35 type game.

If you don't know, Clemson uses their grad students to steal signals from the opponents. Mack Brown is the only ACC coach that send plays into the game the old fashion way when they played. Clemson barely beat UNC last year with more talent. They couldn't steal their plays.
Ohio State waited late into the play clock to send in plays and look at the results. Brent Venables secret is is out.
Yup, just saw the game.

Clemson had absurd alignment issues. Thats why.

Advertisement
NC State loss their bowl game. Correct me if am wrong, but has the ACC not won 1 bowl game this year?? Is UNC the last hope? 😂😂😂

Back in 2003, Miami was the hottest ticket in college football. It had just won a national title in 2001, played for another in 2002, and was one of if not THE biggest brand in the sport.

We could have joined ANY conference we wanted. We had our pick.

What does Miami do? It joins the ****tiest conference it could have possibly joined.... the ACC.

You can't make this **** up. This conference is garbage, just like the management at the University of Miami is garbage.

Back in 2003, Miami was the hottest ticket in college football. It had just won a national title in 2001, played for another in 2002, and was one of if not THE biggest brand in the sport.

We could have joined ANY conference we wanted. We had our pick.

What does Miami do? It joins the ****tiest conference it could have possibly joined.... the ACC.

You can't make this **** up. This conference is garbage, just like the management at the University of Miami is garbage.
Hindsight is 20/20. At the time it seemed like a step up, like we were going to be battling FSU every year for the ACC title. No one would've guessed that we would become a perennial average team in the ACC, and that the ACC, with Miami, FSU and VaTech--a national contender in 99--would be this mediocre.

Advertisement
Hindsight is 20/20. At the time it seemed like a step up, like we were going to be battling FSU every year for the ACC title. No one would've guessed that we would become a perennial average team in the ACC, and that the ACC, with Miami, FSU and VaTech--a national contender in 99--would be this mediocre.

The ACC has always been a garbage conference. This isn't anything new.

Advertisement
Back