THANK YOU Veterans Day

Advertisement
dca1e265336dd5c64285b146ff4246f1.jpeg

Salute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Thank you to all the men and woman who serve or have served in our military. God Bless you and your family's.

Go Canes!

Thanks to all that have served and are currently serving in harms way. I retired 2 years ago from the Marine Corps and I tell you, the last 10 years of my service were hellish with deployments back to back to back to back, etc. to Iraq & Afghanistan. Wouldn't trade it for the world though, bc I love this country and I love our Canes!!! Beat ND!

Thanks to all that have served and are currently serving in harms way. I retired 2 years ago from the Marine Corps and I tell you, the last 10 years of my service were hellish with deployments back to back to back to back, etc. to Iraq & Afghanistan. Wouldn't trade it for the world though, bc I love this country and I love our Canes!!! Beat ND!

Thank you and your fellow soldiers, sailors and air force women and men, Sir.
Enjoy your day!

Advertisement
E-6 in the Air Force with 17 years served, working at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. I make it to one game a year, I wish I could be there to see them beat those little Irish people.

A big thank you for all the support I have received over the years from.the public. Never once did I receive any bad vibes from the public. Another thank you for all those who continue to serve. This country.may not be perfect but not another country in the world I would want to live in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back