Tetairoa McMillan

Headhunter

Sophomore
Premium
need to jump on this kid as soon as BMAC is hired:

The senior wide receiver/defensive back on Tuesday was named a finalist for the Gatorade National Football Player of the Year and the winner of Gatorade’s California player of the year honor.

https://247sports.com/Article/Four-...on-ducks-mario-cristonal-to-miami--177779110/

This week wasn't all fun and games for McMillan. On Monday, news broke that Mario Cristobal was leaving Oregon for Miami. As a long time Duck commit, it wasn't the best news to hear a week before the Early Signing Period.
“I’ve been talking with BMac (Bryan McClendon, WR coach), Don Johnson and the Athletic Director,” McMillan said. “I’m just trying to stay patient and see what happens and how it plays out.

“My first choice is definitely to stay with Oregon. BMac is my guy and I would love to play for him but he’s kind of in the same boat as I am. Hopefully a hire could happen by the weekend , the sooner the better for me so I can talk with the new coaches."

McMillan (6-4, 195) helped lead Servite (10-3) to its first CIF-SS final since 2010 with his strong two-way play.

The Oregon commit hauled in 88 receptions for 1,302 and 18 touchdowns.

He also played defensive back for the first time and nabbed eight interceptions, including two returned for scores.

McMillan saved some of his best performances for rival Mater Dei (11-0), the top-ranked team in the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
need to jump on this kid as soon as BMAC is hired:

The senior wide receiver/defensive back on Tuesday was named a finalist for the Gatorade National Football Player of the Year and the winner of Gatorade’s California player of the year honor.

https://247sports.com/Article/Four-...on-ducks-mario-cristonal-to-miami--177779110/

This week wasn't all fun and games for McMillan. On Monday, news broke that Mario Cristobal was leaving Oregon for Miami. As a long time Duck commit, it wasn't the best news to hear a week before the Early Signing Period.
“I’ve been talking with BMac (Bryan McClendon, WR coach), Don Johnson and the Athletic Director,” McMillan said. “I’m just trying to stay patient and see what happens and how it plays out.

“My first choice is definitely to stay with Oregon. BMac is my guy and I would love to play for him but he’s kind of in the same boat as I am. Hopefully a hire could happen by the weekend , the sooner the better for me so I can talk with the new coaches."

McMillan (6-4, 195) helped lead Servite (10-3) to its first CIF-SS final since 2010 with his strong two-way play.

The Oregon commit hauled in 88 receptions for 1,302 and 18 touchdowns.

He also played defensive back for the first time and nabbed eight interceptions, including two returned for scores.

McMillan saved some of his best performances for rival Mater Dei (11-0), the top-ranked team in the nation.
Will be hard pull with being in scWs back yard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back