Terry Richardson

canesman

Junior
I think alot of this has to fall on him.

Our RB recruiting (outside of Duke who was coming here even if David Duke was the RB coach) has been terrible since he got here.

Some reliable posters are saying he slacked on Alex for months after the commitment only calling him 2-3 times a month, while Belemia and the crew were all over him for 2 years non stop. Golden got heavily involved once he decommited. I guess that falls on Golden as well. Can't recall a positive quote from AC about Richardson. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered and AC was going to ARK regardless.

Wouldn't be all that upset to see him move on to Jacksonville.

Bring in a true QB coach and have Coley coach up the RB's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So is everything gonna fall on the coaches? How about this, Alex Collins who everybody thinks is such a good, nice, honest kid lied!!!!!!!!! He committed to us and our staff but yet loves the other staff so much more, he supposedly loved UM but gave every excuse to leave and T.Rich who slacked so hard is he same one who has recruited Stacy Coley harder then anybody here and helped Duke have one of the best freshman seasons that anybody's ever seen so this goes in the "dumbass post of the day" section

So is everything gonna fall on the coaches? How about this, Alex Collins who everybody thinks is such a good, nice, honest kid lied!!!!!!!!! He committed to us and our staff but yet loves the other staff so much more, he supposedly loved UM but gave every excuse to leave and T.Rich who slacked so hard is he same one who has recruited Stacy Coley harder then anybody here and helped Duke have one of the best freshman seasons that anybody's ever seen so this goes in the "dumbass post of the day" section

That's what I don't get. AC said that the Arkansas staff recruited him forever, but to my knowledge the CANES staff were the first to offer him since his Junior Year. Enough for him to be committed to the CANES.

The Arkansas coaches that were recruiting him were recruiting him at Wisconsin so he had a previous relationship with them. Hence why when they left to Arkansas the interest picked up for them and dropped off at Wisconsin. Can thank that ********** of a head coach of his for this

Advertisement

That's what I don't get. AC said that the Arkansas staff recruited him forever, but to my knowledge the CANES staff were the first to offer him since his Junior Year. Enough for him to be committed to the CANES.

Simple bruh he lied, like i can say ths i am so sick o people hating on KB because he is akid having fun but he never has lied he's torn and that's legit but at least we know its HIS recruitment **** there was a thread where his coach basically knows nothing because its a 1 man show there. Now, with Collins he never wanted us, he used us vecause we have a really talented squad and been on him forever, the staff loved him and made it clear its you or bust but what does he do? He leads us to believe that he loves us but the other staff mens more then mom, family, friends, hometown, playng early, rb development, teammate chemistry and everything we had to offer for a staff you've known for less then a year? That type of dude i never want on my team.

Gatewood poisoned the well, simple as that.

It's the recruits decision in the end, they have the choice to man up and have their own mind because he has to live with the decision for the rest of his life not Gatewood. Even though Gatewood is a fat, jabba the hut looking, tubby ******* i blame Collins at the end of the day

The Arkansas coaches that were recruiting him were recruiting him at Wisconsin so he had a previous relationship with them. Hence why when they left to Arkansas the interest picked up for them and dropped off at Wisconsin. Can thank that ********** of a head coach of his for this

Same logic doesn't appear to help us with any big kids because of hiring Coley. Only works one way I guess.

Advertisement
The Arkansas coaches that were recruiting him were recruiting him at Wisconsin so he had a previous relationship with them. Hence why when they left to Arkansas the interest picked up for them and dropped off at Wisconsin. Can thank that ****sucker of a head coach of his for this

Same logic doesn't appear to help us with any big kids because of hiring Coley. Only works one way I guess.

The only FSU guy they wanted was Denson who decided not to visit late, if he did who knows but that staff is different because they didn't bring any Wisconsin guys to Arkansas but got Collins so he must have been in their back pockets all along

Yea true that. Doesn't help that his HC is butt buddys with the guys at Arkansas so he was pushing him to go there. I think out of our remaining targets the only ones Coley was heavily involved with are 6, edwards and Kirkland. Could be wrong though. Should net us edwards and the other 2 are up in the air

The kid just didn't want to be second fiddle. He wants to jump right in and be the superstar, or so he thinks that's how it's going to happen at Arkansas. Playing with Duke would have helped Collins in both exposure, and longevity. Arkansas has pretty much nothing on their team, and Collins is going to get run into the ground against the SEC defenses if he is used as the single, workhorse back that he wants to be. Best of luck to him, but it was not a wise long-term career move.

Advertisement

The kid just didn't want to be second fiddle. He wants to jump right in and be the superstar, or so he thinks that's how it's going to happen at Arkansas. Playing with Duke would have helped Collins in both exposure, and longevity. Arkansas has pretty much nothing on their team, and Collins is going to get run into the ground against the SEC defenses if he is used as the single, workhorse back that he wants to be. Best of luck to him, but it was not a wise long-term career move.

Exactly i mean look at the Alabama players, they all will say that you go to a team with a stable you will be a star **** look at UGA they had Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley both of them are stars on that team as freshman i mean if he wants to be the #1 guy and be the only one in the toughest conference in the nation then he's dumb let's just be real his career won't last

The guy who posted this over there *sounds* legit. It's either accurate or he's a good bull****ter.

AC wanted to be the man from day one versus sharing the load with Duke. I'm sure arky told him that repeatedly. why be the next big thing tomorrow when you are that today in Arkansas...

Advertisement
I think the main guy who recruited him from Wisconsin/Arkansas was Partridge. He recruited my brother at Western to Pitt when he was still with them. I also think he's from Plantation, so he must have been selling his high school coach on something for him to be such a lean to them.

One of the Jaguars writers here in Jax tweeted about the possibility of Richardson being RB coach for Jacksonville.

Advertisement
Back