Terrell Chatman

MikeMick

Freshman
There is speculation that mizzou has him high on their board and they feel confident that they could pull him? Pete, D, Geo, Tito, anyone know if this is true?

Advertisement
All I know is he has visits to ASU and TCU coming up soon.

I used to be worried LSU would make the late push but it looks like they won't. Kind of surprises me there that they didn't. One bad camp and they cooled and he had a nice senior year.

Not sure on this kids recruitment as he is from out of state and he hasn't really come out and said a lot but I love what him and Cager bring size and ability wise to the receiver position.

Last edited:
Ah okay, thanks Geo, I got people in the up and up at Miz and they mentioned his name as a huge possibility. that's all.

TCU is the team to watch for me. He fits perfectly in their offense and they're arguably one of the best offenses in the nation.

Advertisement
TCU has a great football program. But the campus is tiny and basically sucks. Ft. Worth .... great Mexican food but it sucks too. I'm a former Horned Frog and my roommates played football. Miami, with all it's struggles, is so much better.

TCU has a great football program. But the campus is tiny and basically sucks. Ft. Worth .... great Mexican food but it sucks too. I'm a former Horned Frog and my roommates played football. Miami, with all it's struggles, is so much better.

Need to bring out the top shelve snow bunnies.

Advertisement
He gone.......
It's gonna get real real ugly, not only did we not fire Al but we didn't even make any staff changes and it's almost the middle of January. This will be like the 2011 class, a handful of studs that are diehards like Patchan and Jaquan and then straight garbage. Chatman and Scarlett are gonna jump ship, so St Louis and we close with no one.

Out of everyone, the two I REALLY don't want to lose are St Louis and Scarlett.

The way FSU is stacking Dlineman we will need Olineman to combat that. And St Louis is a beast.

I like Chatman too but WRs are a dime a dozen. **** we will have to turn down some studs in the 2016 class. Can't take them all.

Out of everyone, the two I REALLY don't want to lose are St Louis and Scarlett.

The way FSU is stacking Dlineman we will need Olineman to combat that. And St Louis is a beast.

I like Chatman too but WRs are a dime a dozen. **** we will have to turn down some studs in the 2016 class. Can't take them all.

Agree with the oline and st louis portion, but chatman is a need kid runs like a deer and jumps like he has springs attached to him. And the turning studs down next year only applies if a turn around happens. If we lose scarlett then bruce is gone, snelson already peaced out and richards is transferring to dwyer, which leaves mullins only who i believe will stick. We have to show recruits that they have a chance to suceed with the U. We got to win games to show that we can improve our players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richards transferring to Dwyer????? ****. I missed that. Oh well, that's that. He will be a buckeye soon.

Advertisement
Back