Tennison breaks down UM commitment and what future holds for career

View as article
Advertisement
I liked Spencer game out of high school too and I know he was a win over Venerables and he has been pretty decent finding good defensive players. I feel we got some talent just needing reps in a major way

Advertisement
Legit forgot Spencer was on this team. Is he going to outgrow S?
Even if he doesn’t, he was a box safety/rover through and through. I really don’t think he has the range to even play SS in today’s game. That’s not saying he can’t play for us but he is more like a third LB for us that can be asked to cover a RB or TE.

How are his attributes in comparison to Caleb Downs? Caleb Downs doesn’t seem to have the game breaking speed and is small and compact. But he makes plays every game. I know the reporte was Downs was a super film junkie but only reports we heard on Spencer is that he works hard in the offseason workouts. If he has the athleticism to be on the field seems he would be a major plus to our defense this season.

In the few games I saw of Tennison they used him closer to the box. He flashed some abilities to tackle in the open field but also made some bonehead mistakes being out of position. I think he would be a good portal addition for depth considering JW and Kinchens are gone but I know the numbers are tight right now so not sure

Advertisement
Huh? JW was 215, and Kalebs bigger (**** off, pause) on a 6-2 frame?

Jesus.
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back