Teams You Hate: Besides FSU and UF

Advertisement
never thought it was possible but my Miami Canes are rocketing up the list fast thanks to the leadership and staff.

1) Ohio State (because of '02 title game)
2) ND (Old school rivals)
3) Penn State
4) Tennessee (because I'm from there and hate their fans)
5) Alabama (probably because I'm jealous of the state of their program right now)

Advertisement
Notre dame and it's not even close. Hate those candy *** ******s and all the self righteousness they claim. Only thing better than a notre dame loss is a Hurricane win.

Last edited:
Sans Noles and Gaytors,
1. Notre Dame
2. VT
3. Alabama
4. OSU
5. Louisville
6. Nebraska
7. West Viriginia
8. Tennessee
9. Texas
10. Utah

Leaving the Noles and Gators out of this, which programs do you hate the most?

For me, it's Penn State. I hate everything there is about that program.

Runner up is VT.

Every program not named the Miami Hurricanes pretty much... I do have a tolerance for Oregon though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate Michigan. Before the SEC became the overhyped ESPN slurp fest, it was the Big 10 and Michigan and Ohio St led the charge. Big 10 was highly overrated simply because they got the same treatment the SEC has now (all teams overranked making losses not look as bad and wins look better than they were). It was non stop Big 10 balls deep in their mouths before the gators ran Ohio St out of the building. Nothing is more annoying than listening to them brag about how many titles they have, all of which came before 1940 except 1 for Michigan and all before 1970 except 1 for Ohio St.

Michigan fans are the closest thing to Gator fans I've ever seen and I've met a bunch who are fans of both. They are super smug, they brag about their old titles, they talk about how spotless they are and never get in trouble. I have yet to meet a true Michigan fan I did not consider a douchebag.

Advertisement
Honestly, I dnt hate UF cause they never stopped our success.... OhioState is clearly Number 1 for 02 title game, FSU cause its our biggest rival, Notre Dame cause of the past, and Va Tech... because they been a thorn in our butts since we joined the ACC and we should have atleast 3 ACC titles under our belts...

Advertisement
Back